Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Gauging interest - 2003 black z4 2.5 msport spec

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Mattaiello

Post by Mattaiello » Fri May 19, 2017 12:05 pm

Hi all

I'm Gauging interest in potentially selling my zed and hope the experts on this site can let me know their views / any interest.

I'm looking to sell my 2.5i black 2003 z4, with black leather interior.

110k on the clock

Badged as msport pack... has the popup sat nav/ computer on the dash (sat nav seems up to date and works great), factory rear spoiler and 18" alloys with Bridgestone potenza run flats with good tread... I know the msport had stiffer suspension but Ive never owned another z4 so no basis for comparison! I'm not a fan of run flats... I'd change out the tyres for regular ones if I was keeping it but I know this is a personal preference and opinions vary!

All electrics work fine... remote key working great.

Has Bluetooth phone handsfree kit.

Runs fantastically well, with no leaks, smoke or weird noises I can see. Goes like a train when you put your foot down.

Since I've had it:
- all four wheels aligned
- new battery
- retro black badges on wheels, boot and bonnet
- car was mopped about a month ago... polishes up beautifully but the black shows up absolutely everything so usual chips and swirls for its age (see below)
- roof shampood when it was mopped. Came up like new - roof goes up and down perfectly and no leaks / ingress.
- wheels refurbed last month... no scuffs, buckles or kerbing.
- 2 keys and service books present.
- looks like brake discs and pads were replaced all round by previous owner but no evidence of this.
- I did a car check when I bought it - no hpi outstanding and no insurance (cat c or d) issues. Car is MOTd
- private plate valued at 600 pounds... will come with the car.

Issues

- surface rust bubble on drivers side front wing - 20p size and not gone through...
- passenger door handle has a lot of travel to open... opens fine though and door shuts are accuratelying aligned.
- repaired split on front bumper approx 1" long, directly under the passenger side headlight... never bothered me enough to get it done but quoted 200 to respray whole bumper.
- if it was me I would repair the bumper, rust and re-mop the whole car.

So overall a good car with a good spec... only selling as I have changed job roles unexpectedly and need a car with a back seat!

I'm being pragmatic about price - looking for 3700 to cover what it owes me.

Please let me know what you think or ask questions/ arrange to view - 07903403630. Car is in south Birmingham

Can't figure out how to add pics (won't let me attach them!) But happy to send if interested.

Thanks

Matt

Carmad84

Post by Carmad84 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi Sounds like a nice car however I think as some others might say, you need to try to upload pics.

TR4man

Post by TR4man » Fri May 19, 2017 5:32 pm

What do you mean "gauging interest" - are you selling it or not?
2006 E86 Si Sport as a daily driver.

Mattaiello

Post by Mattaiello » Fri May 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Hi, yes I'm selling it... sorry for any confusion