Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WTD Z4 Coupe

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
A5 VRX

WTD Z4 Coupe

Post by A5 VRX » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:56 pm

After selling my Roadster I wanted a car with more space but finding the cars I'm interested in with the spec, gearbox and price etc I wanted is hard work (330 manual e92, Golf R32, E46 M3) so I have ended up back here, no bad thing but I do fancy a Coupe this time round. What I'm after

Looking to spend no more than £9k really
Manual car, no autos for me thanks
Decent spec, would prefer if it had Xenons and some other bits and bobs
Not looking for silver as that's what I had last time

Up to 80k
Sport model not SE
Full service history a must
No high owner cars either
Must be well looked after with decent tyres etc
I will travel but it has to be the right car

PM me if you have anything or know of anything

Thanks

Adam
Ex - 2.5 Si Sport Roadster
Now - 3.0 Si Sport Coupe, AP Coilovers, CSL’s, ZHP

A5 VRX

WTD Z4 Coupe

Post by A5 VRX » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Could extend the budget a bit for the right car, would prefer it to have the 108's or something else nice in the wheel department though for the money...

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

WTD Z4 Coupe

Post by Mr Tidy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Hello again OP!

To be fair you are going to need to travel for the right one - I live near Camberley and went to Portsmouth for my first one, then Rugby for my second! The bonus is you get a good drive home!

But the UK only got about 2,000 Sport Coupes, some of which were autos. Then if you exclude silver and black, probably the most popular 2 colours, you are really narrowing your search down.

I know it is some distance from you, and mileage is slightly higher than you wanted, but it looks OK otherwise:-

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ars&page=2

Quick check on VIN checker shows it was built 05/06/06 and registered in August 06.

Built with 3 extras, Multi-Function Steering Wheel, parking sensors and storage compartment package (basically nets on the backs of the seats!

But if you can stretch the mileage limit this one looks even better IMO:-

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ars&page=1

Ruby Black with cream (BMW called it Champagne). Built 16/08/06 and registered 10/11/06. With piano black dash, SatNav, heated seats, MFSW, parking sensors, storage package and Xenons, plus it's £1,000 cheaper! If I was looking I would be all over that for the money - it's got nearly every extra barring Cruise, which isn't a major issue to retro-fit anyway. And don't worry about the word Red in the description - that's because most Ruby Black ones seem to show Red as the colour on the V5 and AutoTrader auto-populates details once you enter the Reg. No.

But if you really want to tick all your boxes you may have quite a long wait!

Good luck anyway, and looking forward to the photos when you do get one. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

A5 VRX

WTD Z4 Coupe

Post by A5 VRX » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:29 am

Thanks Mr T.....I've been to see the blue one in Notts but its really scruffy so decided against that straight away. The black one seems alright but when I read the advert it mentions 'Red' right at the end so thought that was a bit dodgy. There isn't anything Red on or to do with the car. Also I would like a lower mileage car ultimately around the 75k mark.

There is a few nice ones but nothing that's really caught my eye, there is the Silver Grey one on here that I've enquired about which seems a good car. It is about 180 miles away though..

Adam

Carmad84

WTD Z4 Coupe

Post by Carmad84 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:36 pm

A5 VRX wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:29 am Thanks Mr T.....I've been to see the blue one in Notts but its really scruffy so decided against that straight away. The black one seems alright but when I read the advert it mentions 'Red' right at the end so thought that was a bit dodgy. There isn't anything Red on or to do with the car. Also I would like a lower mileage car ultimately around the 75k mark.

There is a few nice ones but nothing that's really caught my eye, there is the Silver Grey one on here that I've enquired about which seems a good car. It is about 180 miles away though..

Adam
Did you read Mr Tidy's write up it clearly explains why it has "Red" at the end!!

A5 VRX

WTD Z4 Coupe

Post by A5 VRX » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:42 pm

I have now so I stand corrected, thank you. Skim reading in the canteen while half talking half reading!

philbo909

WTD Z4 Coupe

Post by philbo909 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:27 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:05 pm Hello again OP!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ars&page=1

Ruby Black with cream (BMW called it Champagne). Built 16/08/06 and registered 10/11/06. With piano black dash, SatNav, heated seats, MFSW, parking sensors, storage package and Xenons, plus it's £1,000 cheaper! If I was looking I would be all over that for the money - it's got nearly every extra barring Cruise, which isn't a major issue to retro-fit anyway. And don't worry about the word Red in the description - that's because most Ruby Black ones seem to show Red as the colour on the V5 and AutoTrader auto-populates details once you enter the Reg. No.

But if you really want to tick all your boxes you may have quite a long wait!

Good luck anyway, and looking forward to the photos when you do get one. :thumbsup:
this really does seem like a bargain at those miles! shame about the halogens, but i agree with mr T, get her bought ;)
Sapphire black z4 coupe 135,000miles young

A5 VRX

WTD Z4 Coupe

Post by A5 VRX » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:05 am

All sorted now thanks