Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4M - Titanium Silver - 57K miles

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Havard

Post by Havard » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:40 pm

MefiEcosse wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:28 pm
woolybear wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:45 pm
Havard wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:31 pm No longer for sale. Time do some Z4 meets... :D
Good call and well done on keeping your beauty :thumbsup:

Thinking positive, if you decide to re-advertise her next spring - maybe prices will pick up again? :wink:

Cheers..

Boooo! :P
:D You had your chance Rich... :fuelfire:
ImageImage

woolybear

Post by woolybear » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Beedub wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:33 pm
Havard wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:24 pm
woolybear wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Good call and well done on keeping your beauty :thumbsup:

Thinking positive, if you decide to re-advertise her next spring - maybe prices will pick up again? :wink:

Cheers..
Thanks Woolybear. She is kind of "part of the furniture" now. My main issue was space but I am keeping my track car at work so we can manage in the short term.

I was shocked she didn't go but suddenly there were 8 more cars on AT and 4 were silver. Only meant to be 51 silver MR's ever made and 9% of them were up for sale.

H
Car market in general seems abit slow but its a real shame seeing all these z4m trading so low... not even worth getting shot at this price point, store the thing away for a few years i say and try again....
It's all a bit strange at the minute.. :(
Say, 3-4months ago, Havards car would of flew and sold in days etc - as would the Z4MR of Plowy too

As you've rightly said Beedub - pop them away and see how things settle, in 6 or 12+ months time.. :thumbsup:
No point giving away a gem, for peanuts :(

Havard

Post by Havard » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:57 pm

woolybear wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Thanks Woolybear. She is kind of "part of the furniture" now. My main issue was space but I am keeping my track car at work so we can manage in the short term.

I was shocked she didn't go but suddenly there were 8 more cars on AT and 4 were silver. Only meant to be 51 silver MR's ever made and 9% of them were up for sale.

H
Car market in general seems abit slow but its a real shame seeing all these z4m trading so low... not even worth getting shot at this price point, store the thing away for a few years i say and try again....
Say, 3-4months ago, Havards car would of flew and sold in days etc - as would the Z4MR of Plowy too

As you've rightly said Beedub - pop them away and see how things settle, in 6 or 12+ months time.. :thumbsup:
True. Missus wasn't keen on selling at all so we will see what Spring brings. I have a feeling she will be staying. We went away in the Cayman this weekend and although it a wonderful car, the M is just raw and keeps you entertained.

I was asked earlier if I had to go for a drive, which set of keys would I pick up? I couldn't decide and went the option of swapping on each occasion... :D

H.
ImageImage

Prestonese

Post by Prestonese » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:47 am

woolybear wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:13 pm

H

Hi Woolly. Hope you are getting on well with your Z4MR!

Strange market indeed. I sold a Cayman earlier this year and it actually sold twice within half a day after the first guy paid a deposit and decided to go AWOL. The same brokers saw an opportunity and stocked up on the same car with similar spec on their own books and it's been languishing in the showroom all summer. I've just seen a second price reduction on it....

I've noticed a slow down in Z4M sales as well. Quite a few of the cars I was looking at during the summer are still up on the ads. People just love their lazy turbos and fancy sat navs it seems....😁
2007 Z4M Roadster / Ruby black / Red Leather / No Mods

TMP

Post by TMP » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:36 am

Havard wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:12 pm
No problem Tim. I have since found out that Mark Hamer was based at Williams BMW in a previous life. Car is still available at present.

I am going to need to take her out at some point so if you are not too far away, I may bring her to you. I got her all cleaned up and she hasn't moved since, mainly due to time and weather.

Paul.
Hi Paul,

As you have taken your car off sale, would you still be up for meeting up for a coffee/drive? I would love to see your Z4M so I know what good looks like and just hear about your experiences and what to look for etc?

Cheers,

Tim

Havard

Post by Havard » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:12 am

TMP wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:36 am
Havard wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:12 pm
No problem Tim. I have since found out that Mark Hamer was based at Williams BMW in a previous life. Car is still available at present.

I am going to need to take her out at some point so if you are not too far away, I may bring her to you. I got her all cleaned up and she hasn't moved since, mainly due to time and weather.

Paul.
Hi Paul,

As you have taken your car off sale, would you still be up for meeting up for a coffee/drive? I would love to see your Z4M so I know what good looks like and just hear about your experiences and what to look for etc?

Cheers,

Tim
No problem Tim. If you are ever near Wigan I could take you for a spin. As long as she doesn't get dirty.

PM me your number. There is also a meet on the 14th October in the NW which we plan to go to.

H.
ImageImage