Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

For Sale: AutoTrader/Experian HPI Vehicle Checks

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
heavymetalthunder

Post by heavymetalthunder » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:05 pm

EDIT: No longer available.
Last edited by heavymetalthunder on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
E85 Z4 3.0i Roadster (manual) in Sterling Grey

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ducklakeview » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:16 pm

heavymetalthunder wrote:Hi, I have 4x AutoTrader/Experian HPI vehicle checks for sale, left over from when I was looking for my Z4 last month as I bought a batch of 5. They expire 30th October 2016.

I am looking for £6 per check (usually £19.99 each) - Payment via PayPal gift or BT please. I will just need the car reg and your email to send the PDF report.

Sample report: https://www.autocheck.co.uk/Help/SampleReport
WHOA... These have cost you LESS than £5 each, as the package is £24.99 for 5 checks. Yes, I appreciate a single check is £19.99 through Autotrader, BUT forum rules prohibit selling stuff for more than it cost you (incl p&p) and this is plainly in breach of those.

Also as you are the purchaser of the checks, anyone else using them would NOT be covered by the indemnity guarantee provided, as it is conditional on the person making the check purchasing the vehicle.

Mike

heavymetalthunder

Post by heavymetalthunder » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:23 pm

OK apologies, but I have seen previous posts selling them for as much as £9 each. But in light of what you say, I will adjust my price to £5 each.
E85 Z4 3.0i Roadster (manual) in Sterling Grey

Ewazix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ewazix » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:13 pm

Lots of us have given unwanted stuff away in the past for nothing or just the postage or a forum donation, a much nicer gesture given that you are prohibited from re-selling them and the checks have no indemnity, so are in reality virtually worthless :thumbsup:
2003 2.5 SE, low miles, Sterling Grey, 108's & Eagles, no stubby here! Unmolested.
2018 Cooper S Countryman
Fiesta Ecoboost