Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW Park Lane Keyring

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
adann

BMW Park Lane Keyring

Post by adann » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:58 am

Looking for a Park Lane key ring as mine unfortunately was not in good condition and fell off. Has anyone got one going spare or know where to get one?
ImageImage
BMW Z4 23i

Moheddine

BMW Park Lane Keyring

Post by Moheddine » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:55 am

Without wanting to sound daft - BMW Park Lane, London is where you get them from.

I might be able to get one for you gratis as I know a couple guys in there. PM me your address details.
Heated Red M-Sport Seats|Custom Aero Spoiler|Nav|Cruise|Xenons|Strut Brace|Wind Deflector|Phone|Red Calipers|CSL Reps|Custom Tail Lights|Hardtop|CF Badged|Gaptech RCH+|MKi9200|Intravee

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

BMW Park Lane Keyring

Post by ronk » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:19 pm

They used to have a proper BMW logo on the enamel fob - Now just a one piece enamel fob. They've done the same with the book folder as well.
You'd think that they (Dealer & Manufacturer) could give something half decent after you've spent £50k with them?
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

adann

BMW Park Lane Keyring

Post by adann » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Moheddine wrote:Without wanting to sound daft - BMW Park Lane, London is where you get them from.

I might be able to get one for you gratis as I know a couple guys in there. PM me your address details.
PM'd - thanks for your help.
ImageImage
BMW Z4 23i

Moheddine

BMW Park Lane Keyring

Post by Moheddine » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:18 am

adann wrote:
Moheddine wrote:Without wanting to sound daft - BMW Park Lane, London is where you get them from.

PM'd - thanks for your help.
Found one - and replied to PM. Hope it's the one you're after. Let me know and I'll post out today.

Cheers
Heated Red M-Sport Seats|Custom Aero Spoiler|Nav|Cruise|Xenons|Strut Brace|Wind Deflector|Phone|Red Calipers|CSL Reps|Custom Tail Lights|Hardtop|CF Badged|Gaptech RCH+|MKi9200|Intravee