Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Breitling Superocean Chronograph watch

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
Jez_m

Post by Jez_m » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:48 am

Hi all,

Selling my 2012 Breitling Superocean Chronograph (model no: A13341). Have owned this watch for just over 2 years since purchasing form a pre-owned jewellers. The watch comes with it's original Breitling inner and outer boxes. The original paperwork from Breitling is no longer present however, this watch has been inspected and authenticated by the Assay Office in Birmingham and now has a Safeguard® certificate of authentication, which you can see and read in the photos. You can read more about this process on the Assay Office website.

BRAND BREITLING
RANGE SUPEROCEAN II
MODEL A13341
GENDER MENS
MOVEMENT AUTOMATIC
CASE SIZE 44 MM
CASE MATERIAL STEEL
BRACELET MATERIAL STAINLESS STEEL
DIAL TYPE BLACK BATON WITH YELLOW ACCENTS
WATER RESISTANCE 500 METRES

In excellent condition with some very light surface scratches, in line with 5 years worth of wear. Everything works perfectly, the watch keeps perfect time and date and the Chrono function works perfectly.

£2,750 ono

DLT222

Post by DLT222 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:45 pm

Just a bit of guidance...

There is one of these for sale on a watch forum for $2250 complete set and mint. (the watch for sale is not mine)

GLWS
Omega Speedmaster collector, finder, buyer & seller.

Ewazix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ewazix » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:53 pm

DLT222 wrote:Just a bit of guidance...

There is one of these for sale on a watch forum for $2250 complete set and mint. (the watch for sale is not mine)

GLWS
Presumably you would have to add UK customs of 4.5% + 20% VAT + carriage/insurance to get this watch in to the UK (legally)?
2003 2.5 SE, low miles, Sterling Grey, 108's & Eagles, no stubby here! Unmolested.
2018 Cooper S Countryman
Fiesta Ecoboost

DLT222

Post by DLT222 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:14 pm

Ewazix wrote:
DLT222 wrote:Just a bit of guidance...

GLWS
Presumably you would have to add UK customs of 4.5% + 20% VAT + carriage/insurance to get this watch in to the UK (legally)?

Legally yes.

Jez_m

Post by Jez_m » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:33 pm

Exactly.. plus the added risk of buying from overseas. Not something i would even consider for a moment!

Have a look on Watchfinder and you'll see it's in line with market price.. in fact it's below similar models on there. Plus, as in the first post, price is ONO ;)

DLT222

Post by DLT222 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:58 pm

Im just pointing out that you price is a bit high. There are plenty of trusted sellers over in the states & it's very easy to get a watch in from the US if it is shipped the correct way. Shipping inbound with insurance is £75 all in.

Watchfinder are about 25% over priced fyi. I deal in watches and I'm trying to help you get a sale.

:D

Jez_m

Post by Jez_m » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:22 pm

DLT222 wrote:Im just pointing out that you price is a bit high. There are plenty of trusted sellers over in the states & it's very easy to get a watch in from the US if it is shipped the correct way. Shipping inbound with insurance is £75 all in.

Watchfinder are about 25% over priced fyi. I deal in watches and I'm trying to help you get a sale.

:D
I also work in the sector (this is a private sale of a personal piece though). And furthermore.. with the above mentioned brand.. i will be sure to pass on your advise.. maybe they will offer you a job with your obvious superior knowledge of the market! :D

Thanks for cluttering up my thread anyway. I'm sure everyone has their own opinions on what people should be selling Z4's / cars / watches / phones etc for but they don't feel the need to comment on every single for sale thread.

DLT222

Post by DLT222 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Handbags at 10 paces...

WTF is it with this place sometimes?

I moderate 2 other forums, and it has to be said that some of the way members on here post and shoot other members down is some of the worst I've seen. As for commenting on everyone's FS thread, you must have the wrong person there.

Here is just a bit more 'clutter' for your thread. :fuelfire:

samj89

Post by samj89 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:59 pm

Terrible, people constantly commenting on people's sale prices!!! Why does it matter to you? It's entirely Upto the buyer if they think it's a good price or not! If it is to high.... Then tough for the seller they won't find a buyer and will drop the price.
This forum needs to block any non potential buyers commenting on such prices it ruins a Thread and leaves a bad taste. They can ask whatever they like for an item. :headbang:
Carbon black Z4MC with Champagne extended leather, carbon dash. Eibach
front H&R rear, 1m /m3 GTS wheels

mr.tourette
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mr.tourette » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:50 am

samj89 wrote:Terrible, people constantly commenting on people's sale prices!!! Why does it matter to you? It's entirely Upto the buyer if they think it's a good price or not! If it is to high.... Then tough for the seller they won't find a buyer and will drop the price.
This forum needs to block any non potential buyers commenting on such prices it ruins a Thread and leaves a bad taste. They can ask whatever they like for an item. :headbang:

likewise if you post what is basically a free advertisement of something you want to sell on a public discussion forum then you should be prepared for er......discussion, just imho of course, lovely watch for someone though and definitely worth an ono, glwts OP :thumbsup:
if its got tits or tyres..its trouble :D

D4dawg

Post by D4dawg » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:28 am

Nice watch