Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Sold elsewhere thanks for looking

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
85genius

Sold elsewhere thanks for looking

Post by 85genius » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Up for sale here is my Asus Transformer book. This is 2 in one laptop tablet hybrid running the full version of windows 10.

Only reason I'm selling is that I got offered a good deal on the newer version of this model which is slightly slimmer and has a newer version of the processor.

This isn't like a basic android tablet ipad or even Microsoft surface with a stick on magnetic keyboard, when this is docked it is a proper clamshell laptop where the keyboard is mechanically connected but push one button and the keyboard will detach leaving you to use it as a tablet.

This isn't gonna win any awards on the speed front and won;t do games at high frame rates but the screen is bright battery life is great and its dirt cheap! Great for watching videos and browsing the internet

Comes with a genuine Microsoft Office 2013 even still has the original licence key card in the box!

Battery life is great! IIRC Asus quoted over 10 hours when it was new and not only can I believe it its gotta still be pretty close, I've never timed the battery but as I really only used this when travelling but last month even after a 4.5 hour flight watching video the full time it had well over half battery left. That was in flight mode though so maybe less with wifi and Bluetooth on

Also easy to charge from the micro USB slot so can charge up pretty much anywhere but as it's a big battery best to use a 2A charger otherwise will take ages, not much of an issue now as most USB chargers are but older ones aren't I will supply the original charge with it though.

It is only a small HDD but easily upgradable through the micro SD slot!

This is used so does have a few marks on it scratches etc and had a new screen last year (so screen looks almost new) but there were a few bits of dust got under in the process didn't really bother me but if you have major OCD then you may want to get it sorted out or just don't buy it.

Comes in the original box with original charger and a brand new USB lead

Specs:
  • Intel Atom Z3740
    32GB Flash storage
    2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM;
    10.1in - IPS LED backlight Touchscreen,
    Intel HD Graphics
    1.2 Megapixel webcam
    Built-in 2 Speakers And Array Microphone, SonicMaster
    802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0
    2-cell lithium polymer
    Micro-HDMI Headphone/microphone combo jack Micro-USB 2.0 USB 3.0
    microSD card reader
    263x171x10.5mm (Tablet)
    263 x 171 x 13.1 mm (Keyboard Dock)

Cash on collection in Huddersfield preferred so you can have a play see it working an d make sure you're happy but I have the original box so is a doddle to pack up for postage. Boxed weight will be under 2KG with extra packaging if you want to look up shipping costs.

If you do want it posting then please read and understand the following disclaimer: I can guarantee it will be working when it leaves me and am happy to take videos of them running and functions working etc before packing it up but anything after that is on the buyer. All customs risks, and postal risks are on the buyer. Obviously if its not cash on collection you wont be paying cash so.... Bank transfer or barclays pingit is good if you have it, will also take paypal but either gift or you pay the fees.
Audi quattro driver :o
NOW SOLD - Ruby Black 3.0 SI Roadster :(
Previous - E85 2.5 Ti Silver - See avatar photo - R.I.P Destroyed by a Tranny