Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Reset of service indicator

TONYMOR

Post by TONYMOR » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:50 am

My oil service light shows in orange albeit the car has only done 3000 miles in a year . Even the dealer service dept agreed it's not an immediate need .
Does anyone know how to reset the service indicator therefore?

sw4nny

Post by sw4nny » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:10 pm

I am sure the advice that your going to get is if its not been done in a year then service it anyway regardless of mileage especially regarding oil and filter.
I may be wrong we shall see,but if its an e85 a quick you tube browse will reveal all,using the 2 buttons near the instrument dials :thumbsup:
E85 3.oi titan silver,Maldives blue E85 3.0i gone but not forgotten

Grumpyowl
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Grumpyowl » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:40 pm

sw4nny wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:10 pm I am sure the advice that your going to get is if its not been done in a year then service it anyway regardless of mileage especially regarding oil and filter.
I may be wrong we shall see,but if its an e85 a quick you tube browse will reveal all,using the 2 buttons near the instrument dials :thumbsup:

What he said, for what it costs and half hour of your time change oil and filter :thumbsup: