Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Where to affix a Sanef toll tag

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
Nick_in_Suffolk

Where to affix a Sanef toll tag

Post by Nick_in_Suffolk » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:14 pm

Finally organised a Sanef tag for future forays into France.

Instructions say to use the mottled area of the screen. This is wholly occupied by the rain-sensor on my wife's car.

Where have people successfully mounted their tags?
G29 S30i in SFR - my wife's car and her third Z
BMW M2C - gone, replaced with an i4, but its only use is shopping, the Z is our main touring vehicle

Long gone, but not forgotten - 1988 E30 M3

Bing
Legend
Legend

Re: Where to affix a Sanef toll tag

Post by Bing » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:18 pm

I've not had a French one, but I still have an old dart tag on my car - to the right of the rain sensor up at the top of the windscreen. Worked perfectly. I've left it there even though it's redundant now because it nicely blocks sun in the visible gap between the top of the rear view mirror and the top of the screen 8)
Current... Silver Grey ///M Roadster, non-flimper spec, Imola Red nappa, permanent ear-to-ear grin 8)

Previous... 3.0Si Sport Roadster, Black Sapphire, Dream Red leather with lots of toys and lots of mods...

Nick_in_Suffolk

Re: Where to affix a Sanef toll tag

Post by Nick_in_Suffolk » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:49 pm

Thanks, I think the tags work on the same basis so I will try that location.
G29 S30i in SFR - my wife's car and her third Z
BMW M2C - gone, replaced with an i4, but its only use is shopping, the Z is our main touring vehicle

Long gone, but not forgotten - 1988 E30 M3