Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Anyone facy a set of Z4M Vredstein Wintrac Extreme Tyres?

Alloy wheels and tyre discussion
JDM

Anyone facy a set of Z4M Vredstein Wintrac Extreme Tyres?

Post by JDM » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Right here's the thing..

I'm off to look at a set of M wheels at the weekend for my 3.0si coupe to run as winter wheels. They come with standard size M Vredstiein Wintrac Extreme winter tyres (255/40/18 on the rears and 225/45/18 on the fronts) that I am told are in almost new condition and have only done circa 3K miles.. The problem is I don't think these wheels and tyres will fit my car due to the M wheel offsetand the slightly higher profile on the tyres. I am told however; that standard 3.0 tyre sizes (255/35/18 on the rears and 225/40/18 on the fronts) on M rims will work OK with no or minimal rubbing issues.

So my potential plan would be to buy the wheels and tyres as they are but then remove the winter tyres and try and sell them on here to a fellow member with an M who is after some winter tyres at a good price. What I would like to do is try and gauge some interest if anyone would be interested in buying them?

So if anyone would be interested please PM me and let me know.

Many Thanks

John
04 3.0SE Roadster, 07 3.0Si Coupe, 12 2.0iSdrive M Sport... Gone but not forgotten

Now proud owner of an Audi TT TFSI S line, Misano Red Amplified black edition... Don't shoot me.

Daffy

Re: Anyone facy a set of Z4M Vredstein Wintrac Extreme Tyres

Post by Daffy » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:07 pm

YGPM