Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

new wheels and tyres tomorrow!

Alloy wheels and tyre discussion
koolchris99

new wheels and tyres tomorrow!

Post by koolchris99 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:18 am

Finally taken the plunge and paid for my new wheels and tyres, they arrive tomorrow.

18" staggered CSL's with lovely falkens round them.

Cant wait. also ordered about a grands worth of discs, pads, springs, fluids, and bushes so will them installed soon too.
Esienmann Race Exhaust, Gruppe M, Carbon Leather interior, Hardtop, CSL's, Eibach Pro springs, EBC discs, EBC greenstuff pads, Tarox Brake lines, Motul 5.1 fluids, powerflex bushs, rogue engineering mounts, Stubby, Aux, Cruise Control, Sound Generator mod

JDM

Re: new wheels and tyres tomorrow!

Post by JDM » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:19 am

Sounds great.. Look forward to seeing the pics :thumbsup:
04 3.0SE Roadster, 07 3.0Si Coupe, 12 2.0iSdrive M Sport... Gone but not forgotten

Now proud owner of an Audi TT TFSI S line, Misano Red Amplified black edition... Don't shoot me.

koolchris99

Post by koolchris99 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:41 pm

still want to know JDM where you got your CF diffuser from?
Esienmann Race Exhaust, Gruppe M, Carbon Leather interior, Hardtop, CSL's, Eibach Pro springs, EBC discs, EBC greenstuff pads, Tarox Brake lines, Motul 5.1 fluids, powerflex bushs, rogue engineering mounts, Stubby, Aux, Cruise Control, Sound Generator mod

Adamski
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Adamski » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:43 pm

JDM wrote:Sounds great.. Look forward to seeing the pics :thumbsup:
+1 :thumbsup:
Gone: Z4M Coupé|Black Sapphire|OEM CSLs|Aero Skirts|OEM Strut Brace|Nav|Heated Seats|Logic 7 Pro Hi-fi|Bluetooth|Carbon Leather|PDC|BMW Assist|Stubby
Gone: Cherished 2003 3.0i Black Sapphire Roadster

koolchris99

Post by koolchris99 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Oh and they are not silver... youll see tomorrow.

JDM

Post by JDM » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:38 pm

koolchris99 wrote:still want to know JDM where you got your CF diffuser from?
This has been asked many a time and I always answer.. well I thought I did do apologies if I didnt.

It's a BMW part which was part of the aero packahe for the facelift cars. BMW have stopped making the part and I couldn't source one from any BMW dealer in the UK. I even contacted BMW in Germany and they didn't have any.

I had given up hope until a certain Mr Pawnsacrifice on here contacted me as he knew I was looking for one and informed he that he had one lying around that he had decided he didnt want to fit so I snapped it up.. I was just really lucky I guess.

Sorry that I can't shed any light on where to get one from, all I can say is maybe put up a post on here saying you are on the look out and if anyone has one they dont want to get in touch. (long shot I know) but its the best I can do I'm afraid.

Cheers.
04 3.0SE Roadster, 07 3.0Si Coupe, 12 2.0iSdrive M Sport... Gone but not forgotten

Now proud owner of an Audi TT TFSI S line, Misano Red Amplified black edition... Don't shoot me.

andysat
Lifer
Lifer

Post by andysat » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Looking forward to seeing the before and after pics! :thumbsup:
Gone but not forgotten.
New ride silver e93.