Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Nearest Emergency Defibrillator

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:22 pm

This started as a serious search on Bing maps. I know there are several Defibrillators located, in Phone boxes, around Dartmoor. So I thought it would see if Google and Bing maps, could locate the nearest one from the centre of the moor.

Google was useless the closest listed where in Plymouth city centre and Exeter city centre. :cry:

Bing Maps on the other hand was far from useless..................................

It was simply hilarious.......................

Hand on a mo me old codger mate, just got to grab the defib unit from...................................

Toowoomba, QLD 4350, Australia. :tumbleweed:

I'll be back in a tick. :evil:

Try it from where you are now, just type "Defibrillator" into the Bing maps search bar.

Then e-mail them with the actual location of any you know of. :)

enzed4
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enzed4 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:30 pm

buzyg wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:22 pm This started as a serious search on Bing maps. I know there are several Defibrillators located, in Phone boxes, around Dartmoor. So I thought it would see if Google and Bing maps, could locate the nearest one from the centre of the moor.

Google was useless the closest listed where in Plymouth city centre and Exeter city centre. :cry:

Bing Maps on the other hand was far from useless..................................

It was simply hilarious.......................

Hand on a mo me old codger mate, just got to grab the defib unit from...................................

Toowoomba, QLD 4350, Australia. :tumbleweed:

I'll be back in a tick. :evil:

Try it from where you are now, just type "Defibrillator" into the Bing maps search bar.

Then e-mail them with the actual location of any you know of. :)
Ah, Toowoomba - the only place in the world named after the sound of an elephant fart.... :lol:
Gone: 2010 35i DCT
Gone: 2008 2.5Si Sport