Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Funniest car thread ever?...

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
ph001
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ph001 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:45 pm

OMG...just was reading a thread on Barryboys due to a different post earlier and came across this blinder...

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewt ... 14&t=27854

I'm not sure I have ever laughed so hard at work!
2007 E85 Z4 3.0Si manual :driving:
19" CSL's | Eibach Springs | Aeroskirts | Z4M front bumper | Clear brake light | ZHP | RCH+| Stubby

2004 E46 M3 coupe manual - gone but not forgotten.

ph001
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ph001 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Comments on this one also hilarious...

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewt ... 2&start=20
2007 E85 Z4 3.0Si manual :driving:
19" CSL's | Eibach Springs | Aeroskirts | Z4M front bumper | Clear brake light | ZHP | RCH+| Stubby

2004 E46 M3 coupe manual - gone but not forgotten.

jamie_z4
Lifer
Lifer

Post by jamie_z4 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:33 pm

wow a good ten years ago! I used to spend many an evening on barryboys in its heyday.
18 Z4s owned to date.

Current: 2.5i Titan silver

Daily driver: 480bhp M140i Shadow edition.

Mister T

Post by Mister T » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:03 pm

This one from SXOC way back in the day :)

Got done for Drink Driving
Was pulled over last night by a copper who'd followed me for a couple of miles and breathalised. Bearing in mind I could barely stand it was no surprise to find I was massively over the limit. This was particularly disgraceful as I had the missus and kiddy with me in the car.

I was arrested and read my rights. It was all a very salutory experience, especially when the copper got shirty because I found the whole business side-splittingly funny

His mate, whilst the arrest took place went and had a good look round the car, came back and started whispering to the other copper. They are whispering frantically at each other and neither of them look very pleased.

Copper turns to me and starts accusing me of wasting police time, he calls me a t**t. I point out he's just sworn at a member of the public, in front of an 18 month old child and that I'll report him for conduct unbecoming.

Plod get back in their car and drive off, with the copper who'd had a look round my car laughing he head off.

And the moral of the story is....

Always check whether a car is left or right hand drive before breathalising the guy in the right hand seat

Ed Doe

Post by Ed Doe » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Comfortably the funniest thread I've seen was that bloke off here trying to assert the classic and rare provenance of his boggo manual e89 :fuelfire:
Carbon Black '07 M Coupe: Intrax 1k2 Coilovers, AP-Racing, Raybestos ST45s, Tillets, Schroth, Vibratechnic, Apex EC7, Strongstrut, Eventuri, H&S, RTD, 4.1FD :evil:
Silver Grey '06 3.0si Coupe - SOLD :(

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Mister T wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:03 pm This one from SXOC way back in the day :)

Got done for Drink Driving
Was pulled over last night by a copper who'd followed me for a couple of miles and breathalised. Bearing in mind I could barely stand it was no surprise to find I was massively over the limit. This was particularly disgraceful as I had the missus and kiddy with me in the car.

I was arrested and read my rights. It was all a very salutory experience, especially when the copper got shirty because I found the whole business side-splittingly funny

His mate, whilst the arrest took place went and had a good look round the car, came back and started whispering to the other copper. They are whispering frantically at each other and neither of them look very pleased.

Copper turns to me and starts accusing me of wasting police time, he calls me a t**t. I point out he's just sworn at a member of the public, in front of an 18 month old child and that I'll report him for conduct unbecoming.

Plod get back in their car and drive off, with the copper who'd had a look round my car laughing he head off.

And the moral of the story is....

Always check whether a car is left or right hand drive before breathalising the guy in the right hand seat
The old ones still make ya chuckle. :lol: :thumbsup:

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:41 pm

jamie_z4 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:33 pm wow a good ten years ago! I used to spend many an evening on barryboys in its heyday.

I still get a belly roll going when o drop back into the Barryboys :rofl: :D
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Brilliant! :rofl:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black