Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Trump and Diplomacy

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Trump and Diplomacy

Post by TitanTim » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:52 am

Maybe I should chill out on a Sunday morning but the first thing I hear when putting the radio on is Trumps latest bitching and playground insults, the guy is becoming tiring and the Americans I would imagine embarrassed.

His latest twitter rambling and threats,

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won't be around much longer!
8:08 pm - 23 Sep 2017

Now I'm not a fan of the North Korean regime or agree with what they are doing but I do think Trump should take them seriously as he could end us all.

Tim.

ScoobyR1

Trump and Diplomacy

Post by ScoobyR1 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:05 am

Trump is a total buffoon, he thinks diplomacy is a type of dinosaur! Since when did governments carry out state affairs over a public forum?! :fuelfire:
'03 Titan Silver 3.0 auto. Hand controls, CC, MFSW CSL reps, H&R ARB's, :thumbsup:

Now sold '03 Sterling grey 2.5 E85 :(

Trump and Diplomacy

Post by sticky » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:42 am

Sign of the times, ,,,or should we still accept being told nothing except what some politician thinks WE should be told ??
For far too long way too many of these public funded muppets treat the non elected as some kind of property. Trump takes nothing !!!!
As a politician he is clueless, on the other hand he is dealing with system corruption and guess who doesn"t like it.
Personally I don"t care if they flatten each other, just leave the rest of our planet alone

swilsco

Trump and Diplomacy

Post by swilsco » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:04 pm

I'm going to stick my neck out and say on the topic of Korea, at least he is saying something we have all probably thought. Frankly its about time someone shouted out how mental they are. Yeh, they might come to blows but it was probably always going to end up that way with N.Korea sooner or later.

Boris

Trump and Diplomacy

Post by Boris » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:12 pm

Trump and Diplomacy

That must be the biggest oxymoron ever :rofl:

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Trump and Diplomacy

Post by buzyg » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:26 pm

Just glad I don't live any where near N, Korea. The locals, such as Japan, must poohing them selves. Just imagine, for a moment, if it was Sturgeon and Merkel tweeting, such playground taunts at one another & they each had a nuclear arsenal, at there finger tips. I doubt we would be taking it quite so tongue in cheek then. :cry:

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Trump and Diplomacy

Post by buzyg » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:29 pm

Boris wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:12 pm Trump and Diplomacy

That must be the biggest oxymoron ever :rofl:
You can safely leave the oxy bit off that statement. :wink:

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Trump and Diplomacy

Post by TitanTim » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:34 pm

I worry if it does come to blows who China and Russia will back and you can bet it won't be Trump. I don't trust China, haven't they been giving North Korea the technology to produce nuclear weapons also their reluctance to cut coal and oil supplies which they could easily do.

Tim.