Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Las Vegas shootings..

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Las Vegas shootings..

Post by Ducklakeview » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:03 am

I know this will be controversial, especially so soon after, BUT a friend sent me this link earlier, and do you know what - A lot of it makes sense..

Possible cover up?

https://worldtruth.tv/mission-impossibl ... ludicrous/

Mike

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Las Vegas shootings..

Post by Nictrix » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:22 pm

Most stuff you will never know the real story.
Someone with no weapons training like myself, why would you risk taking 10 rifles into a hotel when 1 rifle and plenty of ammo makes more sense.
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

swilsco

Las Vegas shootings..

Post by swilsco » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Sorry, i read all of that and declared it a whole load of rubbish. Several times he mentions he was a 'scapegoat'. A 'scapegoat' for what exactly? Its never mentioned through the entire piece. He is almost implying it was some nefarious government plot to kill 58 of their own civilians!

Also, his main premise seems to evolve him around not being fit/trained/strong enough to sustain 10minutes of heavy shooting. Given that you are about to start a mass-murdering spree, i'm sure the shooter pushed past the pain! I have never fired a gun but i don't think it would be too difficult holding down a trigger on an automatic rifle that is on a mount or perched. Also, it wasn't sustained 10minutes! There were some paused gaps - as seen by videos of people running when there were gaps in bullet sounds.

Why bring 10 rifles? The author seems confused as to why so many guns but then gives several reasons in their own article as to why possibly having many guns would be a good idea:
  • They overheat and jam
    They require export reloading - have other guns preloaded??
I could go on but that article is BS.

Bombardino

Las Vegas shootings..

Post by Bombardino » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Complete tosh.

mcbeee
Lifer
Lifer

Las Vegas shootings..

Post by mcbeee » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:00 pm

AS per the previous two posts.... utter bullsh*t.
1. Not automatic weapons, they were semi-auto with modifications.
2. too hard to operate ....garbage. i've personally seen children (less than 12 yrs old) operate belt fed machine guns in .30 cal.
supposedly the stuff in the hotel was all .223 (maybe , maybe not) so minimal recoil anyway.
3. So far away and high up , ruins the ranging. Crap. he was less than 500yds away and maybe 100yds high. Spraying .223 bullets into the area would be simple from his location.
Sold the Z4 M Roadster and a 911 Carrera S now I have a 2021 Z4 3.0i
8) 8) 8)

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Las Vegas shootings..

Post by buzyg » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Total BS. :tumbleweed: Written simply to attract bemused bored readers like us to the artificial. :poke: