Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

World Trade Centre Dustification

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RickRob » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:55 am

I wasn't previously aware of all of this conspiracy theory stuff.

Re the filing cabinets, perhaps it was a paperless office? There's about 1,500 of us in our office and barely a filing cabinet. Has anyone definitively confirmed that there were filing cabinets there?

Alternatively this could be the biggest diversionary tactic in the history of crime: fly a couple of planes into an office block whilst we steal the filing cabinets!
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:20 am

RickRob wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:55 am I wasn't previously aware of all of this conspiracy theory stuff.

Re the filing cabinets, perhaps it was a paperless office? There's about 1,500 of us in our office and barely a filing cabinet. Has anyone definitively confirmed that there were filing cabinets there?

Alternatively this could be the biggest diversionary tactic in the history of crime: fly a couple of planes into an office block whilst we steal the filing cabinets!
Only one cabinet was found amongst what should have been thousands https://youtu.be/mh18dip7Z5M

Tim.

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:44 am

TitanTim wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:17 am
Nictrix wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:00 am
TitanTim wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:59 pm

Well known that the fire temps were no where near what would have been required to melt the steel supports, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXYyW9mjfVE

Tim.
Thermite has been mentioned to me a few times.
Interestingly Thermite is made up of Aluminium and iron oxide and may explain why molten aluminium was seen cascading out of one side of the towers, would make sense as it produces very high temperatures of more than 2887 degrees Celsius in a very short time and is coincidently used in pyrotechnics :?

Tim.
It’s also used to weld rails together on the underground, keeps you nice & warm in the winter! :P
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

z4pilot

Post by z4pilot » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:55 am

What I find interesting is the psychology involved in outwardly rational, intelligent people needing to find conspiracy theories in any tragic, unexpected or shocking event. The twin towers, JFK assassination, Marilyn`s death.... All surrounded by conspiracy theories. The truth is out there, but I'm afraid it's a lot more humdrum than the theorists would have you believe. It's the same thought process that gives us religion - the need of the human mind to ascribe reason, order and explanation to the world and events. Tragedies and weird stuff just happen, accept it.
Now Gone - 2008 Coupe, Montego Blue, Champagne leather and Piano Black interior, Eibachs & Koni Sport shocks, Style 230 19s, Eisenmann Quad - approaching perfection...

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:13 am

z4pilot wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:55 am What I find interesting is the psychology involved in outwardly rational, intelligent people needing to find conspiracy theories in any tragic, unexpected or shocking event. The twin towers, JFK assassination, Marilyn`s death.... All surrounded by conspiracy theories. The truth is out there, but I'm afraid it's a lot more humdrum than the theorists would have you believe. It's the same thought process that gives us religion - the need of the human mind to ascribe reason, order and explanation to the world and events. Tragedies and weird stuff just happen, accept it.
Kinda human nature though when the obvious looks the opposite. I'm all ears when it's rational experts in on the mix.

Tim.

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:14 am

Smartbear wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:44 am
TitanTim wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:17 am
Nictrix wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:00 am

Thermite has been mentioned to me a few times.
Interestingly Thermite is made up of Aluminium and iron oxide and may explain why molten aluminium was seen cascading out of one side of the towers, would make sense as it produces very high temperatures of more than 2887 degrees Celsius in a very short time and is coincidently used in pyrotechnics :?

Tim.
It’s also used to weld rails together on the underground, keeps you nice & warm in the winter! :P
Rob
Isn't used for underwater welding as well?

Tim.

Zedona

Post by Zedona » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:46 am

Don't forget "Men in Black" was really a documentary :rofl:
E85 3.0Si Auto with paddles Black Sapphire Metallic Black Leather M Sport Pack Stubby

dans6490

Post by dans6490 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Agh yes, conspiracy theories. All ridiculous until proven to be true.

Don’t forget hillsborough, an event that the powers that be managed to cover up for a while. You all watched the footage I’m sure and I’m sure many of us also went along with the “official” narrative.

I’m guessing the Iraq war was also about the WMD (official narrative) and definitely not about oil.

I would love to believe the twin towers official narrative but imo the “facts” simply don’t stack up.

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:00 pm

z4pilot wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:55 am What I find interesting is the psychology involved in outwardly rational, intelligent people needing to find conspiracy theories in any tragic, unexpected or shocking event. The twin towers, JFK assassination, Marilyn`s death.... All surrounded by conspiracy theories. The truth is out there, but I'm afraid it's a lot more humdrum than the theorists would have you believe. It's the same thought process that gives us religion - the need of the human mind to ascribe reason, order and explanation to the world and events. Tragedies and weird stuff just happen, accept it.
33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true
https://www.infowars.com/33-conspiracy- ... ould-know/

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Marlon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:25 pm

Those who are unwilling to question official accounts and take whatever the government and media tell them at face value despite historical 'facts' being revealed as lies and half truths time and again, will lump all conspiracy theorists together because its simpler and protects their worldview.
So if you query the official 9/11 story, then you are dismissed as one of those loony ‘Fake moon landing / Flat-earther’ types, when in fact you are simply struggling to make sense of the official explanation based upon the available facts.
I defy anyone who has investigated 9/11 with an open mind and listened to the numerous structural engineers and architects who categorically state that the towers could not possibly have collapsed as a result of the planes impact and resulting fires, and that furthermore the near ‘free-fall’ collapse is only explainable by controlled explosion, not to seriously question the official story.
Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:18 am

Marlon wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:25 pm
I defy anyone who has investigated 9/11 with an open mind and listened to the numerous structural engineers and architects who categorically state that the towers could not possibly have collapsed as a result of the planes impact and resulting fires, and that furthermore the near ‘free-fall’ collapse is only explainable by controlled explosion, not to seriously question the official story.
Whilst I’m not disregarding conspiracy theories, surely an explosion of enough magnitude to bring these towers down would have been heard, flashes seen on detonation? To be 100% sure of a successful demolition there would have to be explosives on all sides near the ground, I can’t believe it wouldn’t have been seen or heard..?
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:46 am

john-e89 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:18 am
Marlon wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:25 pm
Whilst I’m not disregarding conspiracy theories, surely an explosion of enough magnitude to bring these towers down would have been heard, flashes seen on detonation? To be 100% sure of a successful demolition there would have to be explosives on all sides near the ground, I can’t believe it wouldn’t have been seen or heard..?
There are thousands of reports by witnesses of explosions taking place such as these

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:09 am

I think it's beyond doubt something else brought the towers down after all these were immensely strong structures originally designed to withstand multiple jet airliner hits. I can't honestly believe an aircraft made of aluminium would have the capability to do the damage it did. The video I originally posted is the eye opener for me as the buildings didn't just collapse they turned to dust in the air. Explosions possibly helped but the idea of a free energy weapon being used that we don't understand must be something to be explored. There's far too many questions than answers and the fact that respected people in their field suspect some weapon of some kind was used boggles the mind and why it was done.

Tim.

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:39 am

Why is another excellent question. One theory is that war = money. In order to justify war it needs, in part, public backing. To gain public backing the population needs to have something to fear. The fear and threat of terrorism pre and post 9/11 are night and day. This enhanced fear of a terrorist organisation was later taken advantage of as a driving tool to infiltrate Afghanistan and then later Iraq. In fact, Al Quaeda pre 9/11 didn't exist as a formal organisation. It was a creation by the Americans to label a network of terrorist sleeper cells throughout America and the rest of the world which was never proven to exist, and the term 'Al Quaeda' was never knowingly used by Bin Laden until after 9/11 when he learned that it was the term the Americans had given it. It went on to be an idea that inspired radicalization and terrorist acts which eventually mutated into what we know today. The war in Iraq was used as the justification for the formation of the intensely extreme groups of today, and all could have been avoided.

An excellent hour long BBC documentary post 9/11 pre 7/7 can be found here:
https://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/v ... cs_of_fear

And a full transcript of the documentary can be found here:
https://www.wanttoknow.info/war/power_o ... anscript_3

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Are you seriously trying to tell me that the people needed to carry out dropping two towers, from the initial conversations, final decisions, planning, pilots, to execution of demolition equipment and trigger pulling all happily went along with the murder of 3odd thousand people as though it was nothing special and no one has blabbed etc? You would need a big group of psychopaths all capable of mass murder from several different trades and officials. Really???????
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29