Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

World Trade Centre Dustification

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:14 pm

buzyg wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:01 pm
TitanTim wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:46 pm
buzyg wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:33 pm Gosh we really are bored today. :lol: A terrorist group hijacked planes flew them into the towers. They caught on fire and they fell down. :cry: RIP folks. The rest is bored imagination. :wink: Interesting read all the same. :thumbsup:
Problem is this is what you were led to believe :wink:

Tim.
Plus what I witnessed happening live. Bloody clever video editors these government agencies. :wink:

Santa rules btw. :D
Yes we all witnessed it live and we saw what happend but led to believe the official story the towers collapsed as a result of two aircraft a some jet fuel burning for 30 minutes or so which has been proved to be an impossibility. I always thought the conspiracy stuff was just that but if you seek out the theories put forward by rational well respected experts in their field who have questioned the official NIST report it opens up a somewhat large can of worms.

Tim.

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:20 pm

TitanTim wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:14 pm

Tim.
Plus what I witnessed happening live. Bloody clever video editors these government agencies. :wink:

Yes we all witnessed it live and we saw what happend but led to believe the official story the towers collapsed as a result of two aircraft a some jet fuel burning for 30 minutes or so which has been proved to be an impossibility. I always thought the conspiracy stuff was just that but if you seek out the theories put forward by rational well respected experts in their field who have questioned the official NIST report it opens up a somewhat large can of worms.

Tim.
LoL. You can not be serious. :lol:

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Marlon » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:30 pm

9/11 throws up too many unanswered questions for me to be 100% convinced by the official explanation that the towers collapsed as a result of being hit by the planes. For instance, how about the bizarre collapse of building 7 several hours after the twin towers fell:

Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:03 pm

buzyg wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:20 pm

Tim.
10 planes could have been crashed into the towers and they wouldn't have collapsed, they were designed to withstand it so how come they both disappeared with such precision in exactly the same way :)

Tim.

LoL. You can not be serious. :lol:

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:08 pm

Marlon wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:30 pm 9/11 throws up too many unanswered questions for me to be 100% convinced by the official explanation that the towers collapsed as a result of being hit by the planes. For instance, how about the bizarre collapse of building 7 several hours after the twin towers fell:

As bizzare as this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLxdHlkzfpY :?

Tim.

MrPT
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MrPT » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Marlon wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:30 pm 9/11 throws up too many unanswered questions for me be 100% convinced by the official explanation that the towers collapsed as a result of being hit by the planes. For instance, how about the bizarre collapse of building 7 several hours after the twin towers fell:

If I remember correctly, that angle only looked weird because those sides of the building appear relatively intact. It had massive structural failures internally and on the side facing the twin towers.

A very sad day.
2008 Z4MC: heavy wheels | crap suspension | skittish rear end | wobbly engine | not enough induction noise | underwhelming turn in | inconsistent braking | lardy battery | chubby steering wheel
2006 Z4 2.5si: gone

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Marlon » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:17 pm

MrPT wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:10 pm . . . .
A very sad day.
Indeed it was.
Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RickRob » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:23 pm

Given that mankind has never set foot on the moon, anything is possible! 8)
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

Post by sticky » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:45 pm

Tim.

Tim.
Proven impossibility ???? by who ???? Have you ever seen JP or Kerosene burn ???? I have, it"s impressive

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:54 pm

Nictrix wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:58 pm I was told something recently about the twin towers, not sure if it is true or not but is plausible.
In the design of the buildings because they were so tall and that there were lots of other buildings in close proximity there had to be a way to demolish the building in the future safely. The way they came up with this work around was when the building was being built there were charges put in place that could be used later if needed which would save time/money when the building needed to be brought down.
These charges already being in place was how they could bring the building down so quickly, safely and it ending up in its own footprint like a controlled demolition would.
As with all good conspiracy theories though this does sound like it could have happened but would need experts to confirm that it actually happened.
Why did the other building collapse? (building 7 I think) nothing hit it, and again into its own footprint like a controlled demolition.
I'm glad someone mentioned the third tower, this seems to be largely ignored, or rather it is simply less known about because it can't be explained so instead the approach is to pretend it never happened. That approach on the whole has worked.

Not that I'm a conspiracy hack :wink:

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:59 pm

sticky wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:45 pm

Tim.
Proven impossibility ???? by who ???? Have you ever seen JP or Kerosene burn ???? I have, it"s impressive
Well known that the fire temps were no where near what would have been required to melt the steel supports, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXYyW9mjfVE

Tim.

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nictrix » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:00 am

TitanTim wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:59 pm

Tim.
Well known that the fire temps were no where near what would have been required to melt the steel supports, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXYyW9mjfVE

Tim.
Thermite has been mentioned to me a few times.
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:15 am

Nictrix wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:00 am

Tim.
Fe2O3 + 2Al ==> 2Fe + Al2O3 + heat :thumbsup:

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:17 am

Nictrix wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:00 am

Tim.
Interestingly Thermite is made up of Aluminium and iron oxide and may explain why molten aluminium was seen cascading out of one side of the towers, would make sense as it produces very high temperatures of more than 2887 degrees Celsius in a very short time and is coincidently used in pyrotechnics :?

Tim.

MrPT
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MrPT » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:05 am

RickRob wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:23 pm Given that mankind has never set foot on the moon, anything is possible! 8)
Lots of dust up there. Maybe it was once a large office building destroyed by a ray gun?

Sounds crazy, but how else do you explain the lack of filing cabinets?
2008 Z4MC: heavy wheels | crap suspension | skittish rear end | wobbly engine | not enough induction noise | underwhelming turn in | inconsistent braking | lardy battery | chubby steering wheel
2006 Z4 2.5si: gone