Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

World Trade Centre Dustification

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
MrPT
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MrPT » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:52 pm

john-e89 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 pm Are you seriously trying to tell me that the people needed to carry out dropping two towers, from the initial conversations, final decisions, planning, pilots, to execution of demolition equipment and trigger pulling all happily went along with the murder of 3odd thousand people as though it was nothing special and no one has blabbed etc? You would need a big group of psychopaths all capable of mass murder from several different trades and officials. Really???????
John, you clearly don't understand the rules of the game. The onus is on you to prove that it didn't happen. If you can't, then the towers must have been blown up deliberately using a giant death ray, because the idea that a devastating, unprecedented event had devastating, unprecedented consequences is just too boring.
2008 Z4MC: heavy wheels | crap suspension | skittish rear end | wobbly engine | not enough induction noise | underwhelming turn in | inconsistent braking | lardy battery | chubby steering wheel
2006 Z4 2.5si: gone

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Marlon » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:53 pm

john-e89 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 pm Are you seriously trying to tell me that the people needed to carry out dropping two towers, from the initial conversations, final decisions, planning, pilots, to execution of demolition equipment and trigger pulling all happily went along with the murder of 3odd thousand people as though it was nothing special and no one has blabbed etc? You would need a big group of psychopaths all capable of mass murder from several different trades and officials. Really???????
That's exactly where I was John a few years back. But gradually as the official story made less and less sense I was forced, almost against my will, to look at possible alternatives.
Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

patriot66
Lifer
Lifer

Post by patriot66 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:27 pm

MrPT wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:52 pm
John, you clearly don't understand the rules of the game. The onus is on you to prove that it didn't happen. If you can't, then the towers must have been blown up deliberately using a giant death ray, because the idea that a devastating, unprecedented event had devastating, unprecedented consequences is just too boring.
+1 :thumbsup:
Sterling Grey '03 2.5i SE / Infinitas Supercharger / S.M.G / Hardtop / Gloss Black 162s / Bilstein B4s / 3.0i Brakes / DLV De-Cat & Silencer / Rebuilt VANOS / Sonar 2Xcite Lights / Carbon & Alcantara Trim / M-Sport Seats / ...& Side Covers !

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:50 pm

I was the same a few years back, all the codswallop conspiracy theories annoy the hell out of me but until you realise it's not just a case of 2 planes crashing and the towers falling it just wasn't physically possible. I don't dispute it was terrorists but those towers were given a helping hand for which I think it was something far more sinister than terrorism alone. There's loads of of interviews with rescuers who said things were just not right on the day, explosions, immense heat from the base of the pile that took 3 months to extinguish, incinerated vehicles blocks away but no other damage around them. Hardly anything from inside the towers survived. Lots unexplained.

The official NIST report is a bit of a joke concluding the top collapsing floors was enough to topple the towers completely and turn them both to dust with hardly anything left except a small pile.

Tim.
Last edited by TitanTim on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:41 pm

The rules of the game are in the title, conspiracy 'theory'. Everything is theoretical. There is no one story banded about and people will probe and ponder as long as the numbers don't add up.

Do I think lazers, death rays and fake terrorists were used? Doubtful. Do I think the government would take advantage of a bad situation to suit their own means? Definitely.

We all buy into this vision of good vs evil. We are the brave hero's trying to distinguish all that is bad in the world. We would never think of doing anything those evil Russians/Arabs/Cubans/Koreans/Islamists etc. etc. etc. would do, who are busy scheming and plotting in the shadows. I think you would find in reality we can be just as bad as anyone else. We are spoon fed the beliefs we are supposed to uphold while the things that go on behind closed doors would shock and disgust us all, evidenced by documents that eventually do become declassified over time available for anybody to read if you take the time detailing our own dark and murky past.

Examples:

- NATO carried out terror bombings in Italy with the help of the Pentagon and CIA and blamed communists in order to rally people's support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism

-American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan code-named Operation Northwoods to blow up American airoplanes (replacing the planes) and commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba, only to be thwarted by JFK who refused to implement it.

- The HSCA Committee carried out a second investigation into the assassination of JFK which ruled without doubt that a conspiracy took place, Oswald implicated too, without ever identifying who the wider perpetrators were.

- Mind control techniques were experimented with in the 50's and 60's with the aim of turning someone of any background into an assassin and erase their actions from memory.

All according to officially released, previously classified documents. These are the things that conspiracy theorists point to when the present can't justify the facts and the past points to a world of underhand and crazy sounding tactics.
Last edited by thanatu55 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

dans6490

Post by dans6490 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:45 pm

Exactly, It sounds implausible but then so does the official narrative. At least it does when you look below the surface.

I don’t know what to believe but I certainly don’t believe they were brought down, solely, by the two aircraft.

Maybe the same psychopaths that planned, discussed and convinced the western world to attack a country and kill thousands of people on both sides for a reason that was proven to be false whilst destabilising an entire region for decades and also managed to cover up the real reasons, also played some role in the twin towers.

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:33 pm

Heat brought them down. 90,000litres of aircraft fuel produced an uneven fire of up to 150 deg’c difference Inside the towers to the perimeter. A weakening and buckling of smaller joists inside the buildings led to the collapse of floors by their mounting clips as the fire burnt. As each floor toppled it created a domino effect, until the building could not stand its own weight and internally fell. In a nutshell.

This is what I believe, it makes sense, I understand the whole report.

Mass murder? Sorry, you’ll never convince me. But that’s just me obviously, we all have our opinion on what we’ve read, I’m not knocking anyone for their views. :)
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:28 pm

john-e89 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:33 pm Heat brought them down. 90,000litres of aircraft fuel produced an uneven fire of up to 150 deg’c difference Inside the towers to the perimeter. A weakening and buckling of smaller joists inside the buildings led to the collapse of floors by their mounting clips as the fire burnt. As each floor toppled it created a domino effect, until the building could not stand its own weight and internally fell. In a nutshell.

This is what I believe, it makes sense, I understand the whole report.

Mass murder? Sorry, you’ll never convince me. But that’s just me obviously, we all have our opinion on what we’ve read, I’m not knocking anyone for their views. :)
That simply isn't true John, it's been proved aviation fuel burns nowhere near hot enough to melt steel trusses and most burnt off soon after initial impact. Thermal cameras showed core fire temps weren't much over 120 degrees which is about the temperature a standard building fire where furniture and carpets etc are burning, again nowhere near the temps needed to melt steel to the point it buckles and fails. The only way the floors failed to have a building collapse in 10 seconds free fall is purposeful demolition to remove the floors before the proceeding floors collapse. Can you believe that 10 floors collapsing would have the downward inertia to pulverise an entire building in 10 seconds, if so then it goes against laws of physics, it just isn't possible, remember each tower was in fact 2 towers one with a core column and outer column so immensely strong structures. This is why to me the official story doesn't make sense.

Tim.

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nictrix » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Is it time yet to move on to the Titanic and how the whole iceberg thing never happened and that it was all an insurance scam with the Titanic and its sister ship swapped before leaving port?

If you like false flag incidents do a quick search on Sandy Hook.

Also look for crisis actors. These are people who seem to always be there when these disasters take place.
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:46 pm

It would be more believable if it weren't for three towers all going down exactly the same way, one not even hit by a plane. Maybe by some freak occurrence one goes down, the other suffers major structural damage and the third internal/external fire damage. But all three go down in exactly the same manner? All into their own footprint, no toppling? All at free fall speed?

No tower either before or since has ever gone down from fire damage. As an example of something a little closer to home, just look at Grenfell, Madrid or Dubai.

dans6490

Post by dans6490 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:07 pm

It’s easy to mock anyone who doesn’t agree with the official narrative but the “facts” are damning, wether you like to believe them or not.

Nobody is saying they believe that fairies live at the bottom of the garden or agree with every conspiracy theory out there.

There have been a lot of polls done on who were the perpetrators and it’s clear that a lot of people have similar thoughts.

One such poll found that nearly half of the New York residents questioned, “believe individuals within the U.S. government knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act."

z4pilot

Post by z4pilot » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:11 pm

thanatu55 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:46 pm It would be more believable if it weren't for three towers all going down exactly the same way, one not even hit by a plane. Maybe by some freak occurrence one goes down, the other suffers major structural damage and the third internal/external fire damage. But all three go down in exactly the same manner? All into their own footprint, no toppling? All at free fall speed?

No tower either before or since has ever gone down from fire damage. As an example of something a little closer to home, just look at Grenfell, Madrid or Dubai.
It's completely believable - two of the towers were mirror images of each other and suffered the same type of impact and damage, so why would they not collapse in the same way? You can't compare what happened in New York to any other city because those fires weren't caused in the same way, the buildings weren't the same age and possibly weren't built to the same building regs - there are too many variables to draw any meaningful comparisons.
Now Gone - 2008 Coupe, Montego Blue, Champagne leather and Piano Black interior, Eibachs & Koni Sport shocks, Style 230 19s, Eisenmann Quad - approaching perfection...

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:13 pm

And the third?

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Strange though that the likes of Grenfell tower was literally incinerated and most likely constructed to nowhere near the standards of the twin towers yet didn't collapse :?

Tim.

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ducklakeview » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:19 pm

I for one don't believe the "official version" of events.

For one, those buildings were apparently designed to withstand an impact from a plane much larger than those allegedly flown into them.

Secondly, they way in which they came down was WAY too much like a "controlled" demolition.

Just two of my own personal thoughts on the matter..

Mike