Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Attack of the chavs.

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
SeanConnor

Attack of the chavs.

Post by SeanConnor » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:14 pm

Usually it's nice and quiet where I live .... until about three weeks ago. I heard a roar like a Saturn Five and watched a black 2ltr Z4 roar out of the estate followed by a chavved up Scooby. The must have hit 50 past a blind crossing point. Hmmm I thought what an arse , not doing Z4 drivers' reputation much good. I didn't think anymore of it until I found it parked just down the road from me. When I say 'parked' I mean up on axle stands and a trolley jack , with the handle of the jack sticking out to the side and reaching the centre of the road . He's covered the handle of the jack with part of an old high vis vest. The other half he has thrown into a back garden. It's @@@@ing dangerous ! An old boy swerved violently to avoid it and clipped the curb Since then Chavvy Boy has decided to drop the clutch assembly out and throw all the old bits plus socket heads and under-tray into the road as well as carboard parts boxes from Eurocarparts. His mates (plus
Waynetta ) park the Scooby at night (to light it up ) as he and his mates crawl under the car complete with lit ciggies. I passed them the other day on the way to my car and looked over to be greeted with a 'f@@k off' from Wayne. The car scraped through its MOT last year with a list of advisories as long as your arm. It is taxed and has an MOT although Wayne appears to think that insurance is an optional extra ( NID). The council are not interested and failed even to register a complaint. A quiet word is not an option as I will probably lose my teeth and/or have a wheel brace thown at my parked Zed. Advice please ? :(
2008 Sport Coupe Automatic with lots of extras.

Now with cruise control and Mediabridge :driving: Gold wheels HAVE BEEN SACKED.

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Attack of the chavs.

Post by Smartbear » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:22 pm

If it’s not insured & still on the road the police should be informed instead of the council I would have thought?
Sounds like a nasty piece of work :x
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

ferry

Attack of the chavs.

Post by ferry » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:28 pm

If it's on the highway it's a police matter.

firebobby
Lifer
Lifer

Attack of the chavs.

Post by firebobby » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:43 pm

Walk up and lower the jack when prick is under it....sorted
or contact a local scrap dealer and ask them to come and collect it :)
Police really need to be called, and stop winding him up by looking at him :poke:
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy Toledo Blue
Beige M sport seats, wood dash
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Land Rover Discovery 1994 TDI (Tow car)
Mini 1000 1981

SeanConnor

Attack of the chavs.

Post by SeanConnor » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:01 pm

firebobby wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:43 pm Walk up and lower the jack when prick is under it....sorted
or contact a local scrap dealer and ask them to come and collect it :)
Police really need to be called, and stop winding him up by looking at him :poke:
:rofl: :rofl:

Yup squashing the cnut would be a major result . The car needs to be seen to be believed . Every wheel curbed even the O/S ones and a camber angle that belongs in The Wacky Races. Filthy dirty , re-sprayed poorly from red to black . A complete pile of shite. I don't think that the police would be keen on me reporting this as there is only one real station left in Swindon ( FFS ) and they are probably run off their feet with more serious matters. BTW for any burglers in Swindon pick Tuesday , Thursday or the weekend to break in as the nearest police station to West Swindon is only open three days a week from 10:00 am to 2::00pm (Wooton Bassett). Not their fault as like anything else in this country related to public services they are starved of funds.

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Attack of the chavs.

Post by Smartbear » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Don’t worry about the police being concerned or not, uninsured cars are a serious matter! :x
Is it actually on the road or is it parked off road?
Rob

e85 3.0si sold

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Attack of the chavs.

Post by Ducklakeview » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Flag down a traffic cop with ANPR and "ask" him to drive past??

Mike

hopz121
Lifer
Lifer

Attack of the chavs.

Post by hopz121 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:37 pm

I do hope he isn't a member of the forum haha

Just go and have a word with him he may surprise you and be a genuinely nice guy, if it doesn't go well then at least you know you tried.
2004 BMW E46 M3 Coupe - Manual - Silver Grey
2017 BMW F31 318d M-Sport - Auto - Glacier Silver
2007 Porsche Cayman 2.7 - Manual - Arctic Silver
2003 Renault Clio 172 Cup - Blue
2003 BMW E85 Z4 3.0i - Gone
2008 BMW E90 330i SE - Gone

SeanConnor

Attack of the chavs.

Post by SeanConnor » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Smartbear wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:07 pm Don’t worry about the police being concerned or not, uninsured cars are a serious matter! :x
Rob

On the road taking up most of the RH lane when you include the jack handle.

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Attack of the chavs.

Post by Smartbear » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:10 pm

SeanConnor wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:42 pm
Smartbear wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:07 pm Don’t worry about the police being concerned or not, uninsured cars are a serious matter! :x
Rob

On the road taking up most of the RH lane when you include the jack handle.
He needs reporting before there’s an accident and he won’t pay for repairs :evil:
Rob

e85 3.0si sold

MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Attack of the chavs.

Post by MACK » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:15 pm

Even if the heap was insured it sounds like it's causing an obstruction in the highway. That coupled to its lack of insurance will probably get a police response. Even in this day and age, they still like quick easy wins and hate chavs!
Silver 05 3.0i SE
Mods inc - F/L Xenons Clear Ind Rear Lights M Sport Seats & Wheel Eibach/B4 3.64 DIFF (SOLD)

White E89 20i M Sport
Mods inc- B12 kit, M3 Arms, 18" Zito 935's with PS4's, Decat & Remap, Switchable Exhaust Flap (SOLD)

Havard

Attack of the chavs.

Post by Havard » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:15 pm

I am planning on getting an old Land Rover or Pick up eventually and driving it into Chav mobiles when the time suits me.

There are a couple of little twats on my estate that think nothing of chucking boxes of KFC in the middle of the road when they are finished with them. Young lads with surprisingly valuable cars. Shame if they got damaged...!! :evil:

H.
ImageImage

SeanConnor

Attack of the chavs.

Post by SeanConnor » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:16 pm

hopz121 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:37 pm I do hope he isn't a member of the forum haha

Just go and have a word with him he may surprise you and be a genuinely nice guy, if it doesn't go well then at least you know you tried.
Err your faith in Human Kind is refreshing :D but if you read the original post then this is not an option. If you get told to feck off for just looking over then we are not dealing with ' a nice guy' . I'm a Scouser who grew up in the 70s . I learned at an early age to pick my battles or get the shite kicked out of me. A polite conversation about his behaviour and that of his friends is not going to happen. Would a nice guy leave all kinds of s**t in the street ? Throw stuff into other peoples gardens ?
Leave a car for two weeks partly stripped on the highway ? I doubt very much that he is s member
of the forum. He can hardly speak never mind type. His favourite words seem to be f@@k , cnut , and Bas@@@d , Preferably all in one short phrase.

MrPT
Lifer
Lifer

Attack of the chavs.

Post by MrPT » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:45 pm

Take him out to nice dinner every night and treat yourselves to a lovely bottle of red wine. In 50 years he may or may not be ravaged by cancer, according to The Mail, and you’re older so you’ll be dead anyway.
2008 Z4MC: heavy wheels | crap suspension | skittish rear end | wobbly engine | not enough induction noise | underwhelming turn in | inconsistent braking | lardy battery | chubby steering wheel
2006 Z4 2.5si: gone

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Attack of the chavs.

Post by Ducklakeview » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:11 am

SeanConnor wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:01 pm
:rofl: :rofl:

Yup squashing the cnut would be a major result . The car needs to be seen to be believed . Every wheel curbed even the O/S ones and a camber angle that belongs in The Wacky Races. Filthy dirty , re-sprayed poorly from red to black . A complete pile of shite. I don't think that the police would be keen on me reporting this as there is only one real station left in Swindon ( FFS ) and they are probably run off their feet with more serious matters. BTW for any burglers in Swindon pick Tuesday , Thursday or the weekend to break in as the nearest police station to West Swindon is only open three days a week from 10:00 am to 2::00pm (Wooton Bassett). Not their fault as like anything else in this country related to public services they are starved of funds.
Sorry, but...

:worthless:

:fuelfire:

Mike