Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Glasgow Airport Attacked

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
skelters

Glasgow Airport Attacked

Post by skelters » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:25 pm

A Shogun with 2 occupants has been driven into Glasgow Airport. The car was on fire and possibly a bomb on board.

Wouldn't like to be a Muslim in Glasgow tonight.

flyboyaj

Post by flyboyaj » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:33 pm

Saw on the news last night another something about two cars found with cell phone detonation wired bombs found in London's bar district. Thank goodness they found them before they were detonated!

I don't know if I'll ever understand the motivation of these people. I've been betrayed and disrespected in the worst ways by the closest person to me and I just can't see killing innocent people as revenge or as a tactic to gain closure or anything else. Some folks are just evil.
Member ZSCCA

muppet

Re: Glasgow Airport Attacked

Post by muppet » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:01 pm

skelters wrote:A Shogun with 2 occupants has been driven into Glasgow Airport. The car was on fire and possibly a bomb on board.

Wouldn't like to be a Muslim in Glasgow tonight.
There will be reprisals but of course they will not be against the persons responsible or even connected to them but the innocent people just trying to get on with their life.
ZED 3 2.8 quick enough for an old bloke.. then I crashed it...now it's fixed

enfield

Post by enfield » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:55 pm

There is one more link about this: http://www.z4-forum.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

As I said there. We need to use police work to catch this cancer of terrorism and use preventive measures to prevent new cancers/terrorism from starting.

Prevention by political means will be the answer in my opinion.... Just my $0.02

I live in England as a kid between 1979 and 1983. I was in London. I remember the IRA bombings. The solutiuon was Police work and a Political solution to the problem.

I am Muslim by the way. I like women, cars and wine (okay I am not a good Muslim :D !!) - I wish I was born into a White Anglo Saxon family that was Agnostic. I wasn't and I do not think that is my fault....
The Z4M Roaster & Croup are gone!
It's E92 M3 from now on.