Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Silverstone Grand Prix

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Silverstone Grand Prix

Post by sp3ctre » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:39 pm

Well in 25 mins the British Grand Prix will be GO..GO...GOOOO! (Murray Walker impression there).

I must say I have not really been getting into the whole Lewis Hamilton thing, but on his home Grand Prix I must say I am really getting into it! I saw his pole position yesterday and the guy really is a cool character.

It is interesting to see the interviews with Alonso, he really seems to be proper upset with the situation! I think it's a bit of a shame he's shot onto the scene from nowhere (unless you follow GP2), it would've been good to see him chasing the championship in something other than the best car, but that's probably just my negative British attitude coming through!

:driving:

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:33 pm

Looking like it's the first time Lewis is having to really work for it!... Promising to be a good race!

WLH
Lifer
Lifer

Post by WLH » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:28 pm

Broadcast is delayed until 1 PM EST time so don't tell me the outcome... :wink:
2007 ///M Roadster - My Zed's - Member ZSCCA - ///M Registry - My Videos

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:31 pm

No probs... I'm saying nothing! Might be an idea not to pop your head back in here though just in case someone doesn't read that you don't want to know the outcome