Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Sodding neighbours

Discuss anything non Z4 related here

Sodding neighbours

Post by sticky » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:51 am

Chris_D wrote:
Havard wrote:
ronk wrote:
That about sums it up!

1. He is a pri#ck (1st Class )
2. I (and others) do ignore the t##t

I suppose there's not much more to be done.
The "kill him" option is always open. I tend to find that if people think you are a nutter, they are more considerate.

H.
Zactly :thumbsup:
Works for me everytime :wink:
Which brings you back to, where to hide the bodies :fuelfire:

Havard

Sodding neighbours

Post by Havard » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:07 am

sticky wrote:
Chris_D wrote:
Havard wrote:
The "kill him" option is always open. I tend to find that if people think you are a nutter, they are more considerate.

H.
Zactly :thumbsup:
Make friends with someone who has a building or concreting business. The Police won't demolish a building to find a body. At least they haven't yet with any of mine...!! :evil:

*NOTE: This is a joke for humerous, internet purposes only. I have never killed anyone intentionally or anyone who didn't deserve it.*

H.
ImageImage

Sodding neighbours

Post by sticky » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:32 am

Havard wrote:
sticky wrote:
Chris_D wrote: Zactly :thumbsup:
Make friends with someone who has a building or concreting business. The Police won't demolish a building to find a body. At least they haven't yet with any of mine...!! :evil:

*NOTE: This is a joke for humerous, internet purposes only. I have never killed anyone intentionally or anyone who didn't deserve it.*

H.
mmm,, guess what I do for a living, been building concrete frames for 30 years, :rofl: :rofl: