Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Amazon Grand Tour

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Barney08

Amazon Grand Tour

Post by Barney08 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:00 pm

I'm sure Amazon will get a surge of Prime free trials this month, because you can sign up for a 30 day free trial, go back watch the previous episodes and still have Prime for the last episode upload at the end of January.

That's what i've done :D
Z4 3.0si Sport Coupe - Montego Blue: Michelin PS4s - EBC Slotted and Dimpled rotors - EBC Redstuff Pads - ATE Type 200 - Powerflex Lower Control Arm Bushes

gannet
Lifer
Lifer

Amazon Grand Tour

Post by gannet » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Barney08 wrote:I'm sure Amazon will get a surge of Prime free trials this month, because you can sign up for a 30 day free trial, go back watch the previous episodes and still have Prime for the last episode upload at the end of January.

and amazon are pretty generous with trials - if you have unlimited email addresses that is (such as you can with a catch all address on a domain you own) - they do no address checking... just sign up for a new trial with a new email address whenever you wish...

that said I paid the reduced rate of £59 when it was offered, for GT and a few other TV shows that I'm interested. Already saved quite a bit on the deliveries too :D
-- Gannet.
Current: MINI JCW... - Modification: Driver Upgraded :D
Previous: DS3 DSport, Z4 3.0SE, 206 GTi & XS, Alfa 147 Lusso

flimper
Lifer
Lifer

Amazon Grand Tour

Post by flimper » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:43 pm

gannet wrote:
Barney08 wrote:I'm sure Amazon will get a surge of Prime free trials this month, because you can sign up for a 30 day free trial, go back watch the previous episodes and still have Prime for the last episode upload at the end of January.

and amazon are pretty generous with trials - if you have unlimited email addresses that is (such as you can with a catch all address on a domain you own) - they do no address checking... just sign up for a new trial with a new email address whenever you wish...

that said I paid the reduced rate of £59 when it was offered, for GT and a few other TV shows that I'm interested. Already saved quite a bit on the deliveries too :D
Cheers guys, now have to remember to cancel before they start charging :)
Piano black & black extended leather. Power mirrors, tinted glass, PDC, Prof hi-fi, CD, retro-fit cruise

gannet
Lifer
Lifer

Amazon Grand Tour

Post by gannet » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:11 pm

flimper wrote:
gannet wrote:

Cheers guys, now have to remember to cancel before they start charging :)
cancel the day after you start the trial - you still get the full month...
-- Gannet.
Current: MINI JCW... - Modification: Driver Upgraded :D
Previous: DS3 DSport, Z4 3.0SE, 206 GTi & XS, Alfa 147 Lusso

flimper
Lifer
Lifer

Amazon Grand Tour

Post by flimper » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:17 pm

nice one, will do exactly that
Piano black & black extended leather. Power mirrors, tinted glass, PDC, Prof hi-fi, CD, retro-fit cruise

flimper
Lifer
Lifer

Amazon Grand Tour

Post by flimper » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Watched epiosde 1, really enjoyed it, hope the rest of the episodes are as good