Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

And THIS - Is why it is DEFINITELY not my week!

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
maxman

Post by maxman » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:11 pm

They say ,bad luck comes in three's,on that basis your in the clear now 8) I hope that guy gets charged with being a racist as he needs to be taught a lesson on how to behave in a civilised society.

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:14 pm

maxman wrote:They say ,bad luck comes in three's,on that basis your in the clear now 8) I hope that guy gets charged with being a racist as he needs to be taught a lesson on how to behave in a civilised society.
Nope he's already on to number four. :roll:

firebobby
Lifer
Lifer

Post by firebobby » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:18 pm

Chris_D wrote:
buzyg wrote:
Chris_D wrote: No lol but some of my bessies went there.
Me mam n dad saw fit to send me to a posh-o fee paying school- scarisbrick hall. But i escaped...i mean, got expelled at the end of third year and ended up at sacred heart high as mam n dad thought a good old dose of traditional catholic discipline would do me good!
Where did u go? U sound like ur an ex-crosbyite too?
All over the shop. Started in Christ Church, down by five lamps spent a few years over on the Wirrall and ended up at Manor, with a few years at St Nicks along the way. A good mate of mine, at the time, went to Scari. Turned out to be a right scaly and moved to Aus. Not heard from him for years.
Scarisbrick was horrid. I was there from '82 til '84. Was marked out from day one cos i came from liverpool. Used to get the cane from raynor on a regular basis and he got so bored that he used to take a run-up, the bastid. Obviously resisted expelling me as it would have meant lost revenue for them but i didnt help matters by constantly rebelling.
Nearly burned down the woods surrounding the ice-house in the grounds behind the coach park once and got suspended for that.
Turned the boating lake red and killed all the fish by dropping a container full of potassium pmanganate into it at the end of a school day. Another suspension.
Eventually got expelled, thank christ, for smoking. I did have to blow smoke into raynor's open office window however to get his attention.
Used to have to walk past five lamps on the way to probation office every thursday by the seamans lodge when i was about 16. Probation order was for nicking, believe it or not, a bus. Was with a couple of mates and one of them knew how to drive an old atlantean doubledecker as his dad was a busdriver. Wasnt the L3 tho.
Happy days. Snif.
OMG Chris you toff :poke:
Did you get thrashed by Flashman who is reincarnated as Pastry :rofl:
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy Toledo Blue
Beige M sport seats, wood dash
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Land Rover Discovery 1994 TDI (Tow car)
Mini 1000 1981

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ducklakeview » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:08 pm

buzyg wrote:
maxman wrote:They say ,bad luck comes in three's,on that basis your in the clear now 8) I hope that guy gets charged with being a racist as he needs to be taught a lesson on how to behave in a civilised society.
Nah, counting my found parcelas a "credit" so back to three!

Mike

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:52 pm

Ducklakeview wrote:
buzyg wrote:
Nah, counting my found parcelas a "credit" so back to three!

Mike
Good news at last. :thumbsup:

Chris_D
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Chris_D » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:26 pm

firebobby wrote:
Chris_D wrote:
buzyg wrote:
All over the shop. Started in Christ Church, down by five lamps spent a few years over on the Wirrall and ended up at Manor, with a few years at St Nicks along the way. A good mate of mine, at the time, went to Scari. Turned out to be a right scaly and moved to Aus. Not heard from him for years.
Scarisbrick was horrid. I was there from '82 til '84. Was marked out from day one cos i came from liverpool. Used to get the cane from raynor on a regular basis and he got so bored that he used to take a run-up, the bastid. Obviously resisted expelling me as it would have meant lost revenue for them but i didnt help matters by constantly rebelling.
Nearly burned down the woods surrounding the ice-house in the grounds behind the coach park once and got suspended for that.
Turned the boating lake red and killed all the fish by dropping a container full of potassium pmanganate into it at the end of a school day. Another suspension.
Eventually got expelled, thank christ, for smoking. I did have to blow smoke into raynor's open office window however to get his attention.
Used to have to walk past five lamps on the way to probation office every thursday by the seamans lodge when i was about 16. Probation order was for nicking, believe it or not, a bus. Was with a couple of mates and one of them knew how to drive an old atlantean doubledecker as his dad was a busdriver. Wasnt the L3 tho.
Happy days. Snif.
OMG Chris you toff :poke:
Did you get thrashed by Flashman who is reincarnated as Pastry :rofl:
Can't really imagine paul as a 'head boy' tbh, well, not in the traditional sense at least :lol:
E85 3.0i roadie (03) 'Benny'. E93 320d M-Sport Cabrio (11) 'Bob'.
'Always different, always the same.' John Peel on The Fall.

Hilly30si

Post by Hilly30si » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:31 pm

I bet they do nothing about it. He will say it's you being a racist getting the police involved. Never known it work the other way round Mike. It should and I hope they throw the book at him, put some how I doubt it. :x Best of luck.
My Cars

2021 X3 M Sport loaded with Tec
1974 Triumph TR6 in Mimosa Yellow
Gone but not forgotten
2008 Z4 3.0 SI Roadster

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ducklakeview » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:12 am

Just an update on this, as I am in court this Friday..

Said person ADMITTED in interview that he had said/done what was alleged.. He was then charged with "A racially motivated public order offence"

However, on his first court appearance a few weeks back, he decided to plead "not guilty" much to the annoyance of the CPS..

They told me that as he had admitted it, and there were 3 witnesses (one more has come forward) they were going to charge him with an additional offence due to his demeanour toward me as witnessed on the CCTV.

So, he was back in court the following week and the charges are;

"A racially motivated public order offence" that he admitted but plead NG to at pre hearing and
"Using threatening behaviour with the intention of causing fear or harm of violence" which he then plead NG to on the day.

So it's set for a trial on Friday...

Mike

jamie_z4
Lifer
Lifer

Post by jamie_z4 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:24 am

i guess he wont be your best customer at the shop then eh
18 Z4s owned to date.

Current: 2.5i Titan silver

Daily driver: 480bhp M140i Shadow edition.

gemeit

Post by gemeit » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:54 am

TonyP wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 pm Doesn't this sum exactly what is wrong with this country?, a bit of a 2 way mouthy exchange of words, a bit of name calling & before you know it the police are involved wanting to take statements.

I'm sure that the other chap & you would have shrugged it off once you'd calmed down & he'd understood that you were taking the coffee back in good faith.

Don't get me wrong, no-one should go around shouting racist comments but there's surely a distinction between something carelessly blurted out in the heat of the moment vs something pre-meditated.
Have to agree with this
Ducklakeview wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:12 am Just an update on this, as I am in court this Friday..

Said person ADMITTED in interview that he had said/done what was alleged.. He was then charged with "A racially motivated public order offence"

However, on his first court appearance a few weeks back, he decided to plead "not guilty" much to the annoyance of the CPS..

They told me that as he had admitted it, and there were 3 witnesses (one more has come forward) they were going to charge him with an additional offence due to his demeanour toward me as witnessed on the CCTV.

"A racially motivated public order offence" that he admitted but plead NG to at pre hearing and
"Using threatening behaviour with the intention of causing fear or harm of violence" which he then plead NG to on the day.

Mike
How much is this costing the tax payer :(

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ducklakeview » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:00 pm

gemeit wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:54 am
TonyP wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 pm Doesn't this sum exactly what is wrong with this country?, a bit of a 2 way mouthy exchange of words, a bit of name calling & before you know it the police are involved wanting to take statements.

I'm sure that the other chap & you would have shrugged it off once you'd calmed down & he'd understood that you were taking the coffee back in good faith.

Don't get me wrong, no-one should go around shouting racist comments but there's surely a distinction between something carelessly blurted out in the heat of the moment vs something pre-meditated.
Have to agree with this
Ducklakeview wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:12 am Just an update on this, as I am in court this Friday..

Mike
Probably a lot, but at the end of the day, the Police/CPS have made the decision to prosecute, I am merely a witness.

Mike

gemeit

Post by gemeit » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Ducklakeview wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Have to agree with this

Mike
Probably a lot, but at the end of the day, the Police/CPS have made the decision to prosecute, I am merely a witness.

Mike
not saying that it was your decision bud just highlighting that imo we have went crazy as a society and probably you and the wrong doer don't feel any better for all the police / courts action on this. As previously said ""I'm sure that the other chap & you would have shrugged it off once you'd calmed down & he'd understood that you were taking the coffee back in good faith and that no one should go around shouting racist comments but there's surely a distinction between something carelessly blurted out in the heat of the moment vs something pre-meditated""

maxman

Post by maxman » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:02 pm

gemeit wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Have to agree with this

Mike
not saying that it was your decision bud just highlighting that imo we have went crazy as a society and probably you and the wrong doer don't feel any better for all the police / courts action on this. As previously said ""I'm sure that the other chap & you would have shrugged it off once you'd calmed down & he'd understood that you were taking the coffee back in good faith and that no one should go around shouting racist comments but there's surely a distinction between something carelessly blurted out in the heat of the moment vs something pre-meditated""
People like him need to get the message you can't go around behaving like that,cost does not come into it.You can bet your bottom dollar it's not the first time he has behaved like that.Well done Mike for giving up your time.

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ducklakeview » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:04 pm

maxman wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:02 pm

Mike
People like him need to get the message you can't go around behaving like that,cost does not come into it.You can bet your bottom dollar it's not the first time he has behaved like that.Well done Mike for giving up your time.
One of the cops did say, that if the roles were reversed, which they often are - Then he would be screaming blue murder to have the book thrown at me..

Mike

jamie_z4
Lifer
Lifer

Post by jamie_z4 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Have to agree with this

Mike

ahh just brush it all under the carpet then! No need to make an example of this kind of behaviour is there :roll:
18 Z4s owned to date.

Current: 2.5i Titan silver

Daily driver: 480bhp M140i Shadow edition.