Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Well well well...

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
andy.c

Well well well...

Post by andy.c » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:16 am

Silverzedtom wrote:I'd start slating the 'video' but I wouldn't know where to start.Wow what a pr1ck.

I've been following the back box mod thread with interest from early on as I'd love to have it done when I have finally moved house (Gloucester to East Sussex so have a lot to sort out!). It's even more tempting knowing you can relocate the roof motor too Mike :roll:

Ricky certainly knows how to make himself look like a bell. He is obviously into his zed and I can't understand for the life of me why he would slam the door shut on this place as it's a bank of information and knowledge.
X2 A P***k is a bit of a understatement!!!,

That is a definitely change of circumstances from Gloucester to east sussex, hope it'll all goes well for you!,

Have you ever been cheese rolling at coopers hill? I went to watch it a few years ago and fair play to anyone
who takes that challenge on rather them than me!.

Silverzedtom

Well well well...

Post by Silverzedtom » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:23 am

andy.c wrote:
Silverzedtom wrote:I'd start slating the 'video' but I wouldn't know where to start.Wow what a pr1ck.

I've been following the back box mod thread with interest from early on as I'd love to have it done when I have finally moved house (Gloucester to East Sussex so have a lot to sort out!). It's even more tempting knowing you can relocate the roof motor too Mike :roll:

Ricky certainly knows how to make himself look like a bell. He is obviously into his zed and I can't understand for the life of me why he would slam the door shut on this place as it's a bank of information and knowledge.
X2 A P***k is a bit of a understatement!!!,

That is a definitely change of circumstances from Gloucester to east sussex, hope it'll all goes well for you!,

Have you ever been cheese rolling at coopers hill? I went to watch it a few years ago and fair play to anyone
who takes that challenge on rather them than me!.
Thanks Andy not too much left to do now, East Sussex has some lovely roads and scenery so I'm looking forward to taking the Zed out once I'm there. :driving:

Unfortunately I haven't ever been to watch the event. Every year it gets harder to go and see as they ban parking a certain radius around Coopers hill to try and put people off and it's not a convenient walk from anywhere. I drive past the hill most days and for anyone who hasn't seen it I can confirm it is one hell of a gradient. From the top you pretty much have to lean forwards to see the bottom. I admire anyone that has the balls to throw themselves down it! :lol:
E85 2.5si
F55 Cooper S

jack07

Well well well...

Post by jack07 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:31 am

Slithering subhuman slimebag! Will probably act the same way on the road,loose his license and the zed with any luck :thumbsdown:
Morons like this give the rest of us a bad name.
Exhaust is top of my list when funds permit :thumbsup:
:driving: :thumbsup: :) This is the car I've been waiting for http://s611.photobucket.com/user/markhorner100/albums

PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer

Well well well...

Post by PerryGunn » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:06 am

Silverzedtom wrote:Thanks Andy not too much left to do now, East Sussex has some lovely roads and scenery so I'm looking forward to taking the Zed out once I'm there. :driving:
We do a fair few meets/runs around Kent & Sussex so you're more than welcome if you want to come along
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

Silverzedtom

Well well well...

Post by Silverzedtom » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:01 am

PerryGunn wrote:
Silverzedtom wrote:Thanks Andy not too much left to do now, East Sussex has some lovely roads and scenery so I'm looking forward to taking the Zed out once I'm there. :driving:
We do a fair few meets/runs around Kent & Sussex so you're more than welcome if you want to come along
Sounds great, I will be based in Crowborough so right on the Kent / East Sussex border. I admire all Z4's I see but will look forward to seeing some forum cars as they tend to be a bit more special :thumbsup:
E85 2.5si
F55 Cooper S