Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Dominoes

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
bluespit

Dominoes

Post by bluespit » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Nictrix wrote:
bluespit wrote:Waste of time, lying, accusational, uncaring, crap service, poor communications, thieves!

Ta, better now!
Is there any way you could elaborate on your rant.
Waste of time... did they not have any pizza left?
Lying........ did they have pizza left but told you they didn't?
Accusational...... did they say you took a pizza when they were not looking?
Uncaring....... after not getting a pizza did they not give you a cuddle?
Crap service..... understandable if all the above is right.
Poor communication...... is the shop filled with foreign workers?
Thieves...... did they take your money and give nothing in return?
:tumbleweed:
I'm a coeliac and it would appear that their gluten free pizza isn't gluten free, they had no GF pepperoni left. They accused me of not answering the phone to pick up the call telling me this. Yet I was already parked outside and said so when I answered the call. They didn't give a damn about my wasted trip and refeused to give me refund as I'd paid in advance with my credit card. They phoned to tell me about the GF issue 23 minutes after I placed the order and 2 mins before the agreed collection time.
now I'm about to have more time I've suddenly got less toys to play with!

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Dominoes

Post by Nictrix » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:03 pm

bluespit wrote:
Nictrix wrote:
bluespit wrote:Waste of time, lying, accusational, uncaring, crap service, poor communications, thieves!

Ta, better now!
Is there any way you could elaborate on your rant.
Waste of time... did they not have any pizza left?
Lying........ did they have pizza left but told you they didn't?
Accusational...... did they say you took a pizza when they were not looking?
Uncaring....... after not getting a pizza did they not give you a cuddle?
Crap service..... understandable if all the above is right.
Poor communication...... is the shop filled with foreign workers?
Thieves...... did they take your money and give nothing in return?
:tumbleweed:
I'm a coeliac and it would appear that their gluten free pizza isn't gluten free, they had no GF pepperoni left. They accused me of not answering the phone to pick up the call telling me this. Yet I was already parked outside and said so when I answered the call. They didn't give a damn about my wasted trip and refeused to give me refund as I'd paid in advance with my credit card. They phoned to tell me about the GF issue 23 minutes after I placed the order and 2 mins before the agreed collection time.
Yeah, that's all quite shocking. I wasn't far off the mark with most of my guesses :(
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

JPmagic

Dominoes

Post by JPmagic » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:10 pm

They are a nightmare to get a refund!! took me 3 weeks! ordered a pizza and they took my money but it never arrived! only because i expressed my issues on their FB page and twitter then they started listening. Maybe you should try the same? mine was an online order though so at least i had an order No. and confirmation email etc. as this was repeatedly asked for when calling their office and on FB. i assume you done yours over the phone?

But yeah i don't use them anymore and prefer pizza hut, they seem to be more generous on the toppings and also currently £5.99 any pizza any size collection only.. bargain!!
Black 3.0si coupe