Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Totally non car related

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Nanu
Lifer
Lifer

Totally non car related

Post by Nanu » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:41 pm

Just trying to book a holiday over New Year (Wife's Birthday) Usually go to Thailand or the Carribean but been recommended Mauritius. Has anyone on the forum been at that time of year and can recommend a good hotel?
G29 M30i M Sport San Francisco Red

Previous
E89 35is Valencia Orange
E89 28i Crimson
E89 25i White

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Totally non car related

Post by john-e89 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:57 pm

We went on honeymoon Nanu, 100% would go back again, lovely people, very friendly, some utterly fantastic beaches. We were on the north west tip, place called Paradise cove. But TBH anywhere is good. However if there is a slight decline in accommodation it's roughly from 10 o'clock west down to maybe 7 o'clock west, it's a bit more lively but not as tranquil. Other than that the rest is gorgeous. Hire a car if you go, it's a small island but with some hidden beaches that you need to see, and a car is the best way to find them, just go exploring, you're not short of places to find. :thumbsup:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

Nanu
Lifer
Lifer

Totally non car related

Post by Nanu » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 pm

john-e89 wrote:We went on honeymoon Nanu, 100% would go back again, lovely people, very friendly, some utterly fantastic beaches. We were on the north west tip, place called Paradise cove. But TBH anywhere is good. However if there is a slight decline in accommodation it's roughly from 10 o'clock west down to maybe 7 o'clock west, it's a bit more lively but not as tranquil. Other than that the rest is gorgeous. Hire a car if you go, it's a small island but with some hidden beaches that you need to see, and a car is the best way to find them, just go exploring, you're not short of places to find. :thumbsup:
Thanks John, Our travel agent has recommended a hotel right on the South coast which is 5star and a great golf course. Looks a definate possibility and hopefully New Year early January is OK for the weather
G29 M30i M Sport San Francisco Red

Previous
E89 35is Valencia Orange
E89 28i Crimson
E89 25i White