Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4M vs Boxter on DAVE NOW!!

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:32 pm

mr wilks wrote:
Pastry wrote:
mr wilks wrote:
Yes i'm only having some fun as in truth i appreciate all Zs have plenty to offer
Ive enjoyed each & every one ive owned but the actual stand out memories & drives for me are dominated by the M car i had previously so hoping the current one lives up to it once its on the road next Saturday :driving: i do get a little drive tomorrow as its booked in at my Indy for MOT & service work this week :wink: looking forward to that after its sat in garage for 5 months :evil:
You've more patience than me :cry: If my wife doesn't bond with the E89 this summer, I can see a change coming. I've had the S54 engine, I just need a Z4 wrapped around it now :wink:
Well my thoughts 6 months ago were i knew i wanted another bite of the S54 cherry but was very aware that values could easily prevent me getting back in as the market is so fickle regarding them that no-one really knows for sure exactly when they will take off . To that end i knew it was crucial to get into one before the winter was out & fortunately i was sorted by November
Bit of a snakes + ladder year last year which most likely won't be as unpredictable as last but that could simply mean values & sale figures are above where many feel comfortable :?
Take the euro trip in E89 comfort & add the miles to that then maybe look to jump in May before the peak June / July prices hit the highs ?
Paul definitely told me he wants a 2litre zed next, he likes the economy :wink:
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:45 pm

Smartbear wrote:
mr wilks wrote:
Pastry wrote:
You've more patience than me :cry: If my wife doesn't bond with the E89 this summer, I can see a change coming. I've had the S54 engine, I just need a Z4 wrapped around it now :wink:
Well my thoughts 6 months ago were i knew i wanted another bite of the S54 cherry but was very aware that values could easily prevent me getting back in as the market is so fickle regarding them that no-one really knows for sure exactly when they will take off . To that end i knew it was crucial to get into one before the winter was out & fortunately i was sorted by November
Bit of a snakes + ladder year last year which most likely won't be as unpredictable as last but that could simply mean values & sale figures are above where many feel comfortable :?
Take the euro trip in E89 comfort & add the miles to that then maybe look to jump in May before the peak June / July prices hit the highs ?
Rob
Yes but has to have 19s & has to have Bridgestone runflats fitted :D
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:05 pm

mr wilks wrote:
Smartbear wrote:
mr wilks wrote:
Rob
Yes but has to have 19s & has to have Bridgestone runflats fitted :D
I hope you said that quietly or Busterboo will be here soon :lol:
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold