Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Manchester Arena explosion

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
firebobby
Lifer
Lifer

Post by firebobby » Tue May 23, 2017 9:25 pm

A sick, twisted individual who held no value on fellow human life. These people have a warped view of the world and I don't know where it will end.
My heart goes out to all of those who been affected by this.
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy Toledo Blue
Beige M sport seats, wood dash
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Land Rover Discovery 1994 TDI (Tow car)
Mini 1000 1981

andy.c

Post by andy.c » Tue May 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Its shocking someone could do that to all them kids teenager's and mums and dads its a sad day for all
the innocents involved and caught up in it.

maxman

Post by maxman » Wed May 24, 2017 12:08 pm

ben g wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 2:53 pm
Kingfisher wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 11:25 am No doubt the muslim community, once again, will be bleating "Not in our name" ... It's time they did something about it.

What can they do though?

The Muslim community are a tight knit group of people.The lowlife coward who killed and maimed all those innocent people from what I have read was a known agitator in the local area.He and a small group intimidated the decent Muslim people in the local mosque.
The decent muslims have got to blow the whistle on these people or it's only a matter of time before there is another mass murder.

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Wed May 24, 2017 1:15 pm

I thought the bomber was English of Libyan decent so I think pointing the finger at Muslims their religion/communities etc. is a nonsense really.

The only way to stop all this is to eradicate Isis in its entirety, these are the people who are recruiting impressionable soles and brainwashing them to carry out the attacks etc. until that's done I don't see it improving. The saving grace is intelligence is stopping an awful lot of terror plots behind the scenes.

Tim.