Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Manchester Arena explosion

Discuss anything non Z4 related here

Post by sticky » Tue May 23, 2017 9:49 am

Andrew Neil got it right, now we just need a clearout

ranski
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ranski » Tue May 23, 2017 9:56 am

Don’t fool yourself. Last night’s attack was due to decades of unjust foreign intervention, so promoting terrorism, in turn murdering innocent families. This isn’t going to stop. The so called 100 year war against the west, against us, will continue... Our government doesn’t care about collateral damage, us. All they care about is the almighty £ and which western bully to team up with in the pursuit of oil.

I came across the following quote this morning, it has helped make my mind up on who I will be voting for on the 8th June 2017

“When it comes down to our politicians, we make the same mistake time after time after time. We almost always vote for the candidate that tells us what we want to hear rather than what we need to hear”

Z4 3.0 / Mods done... too many to mention

Izzyspi

Post by Izzyspi » Tue May 23, 2017 11:08 am

Horrible. Deliberately targeting a concert which would be mostly young kids...WTF????

Whoever's name it's done in, whether it's this atrocity or any other so-called "cause", it's the action of a group of cowardly, deluded c*nts, nothing more noble than that.
03 3.0i SE | Titan Silver | Red M Sport Leather | 313s | lots of other good stuff.....
Sold - SLK55 AMG
Sold - 03 3.0i SE | Titan Silver | Red Leather | 224s

Kingfisher

Post by Kingfisher » Tue May 23, 2017 11:25 am

No doubt the muslim community, once again, will be bleating "Not in our name" ... It's time they did something about it.
Dec 2014 ... E89 35is sDrive M DCT ... Red ... :driving:

AlienZed

Post by AlienZed » Tue May 23, 2017 12:33 pm

Well said kingfisher.
They all piss in the same pot so someone must have been aware what was about to happen
M

tomscott
Lifer
Lifer

Post by tomscott » Tue May 23, 2017 12:52 pm

Please don't turn this into a racist debate.

benv6

Post by benv6 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Kingfisher wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 11:25 am No doubt the muslim community, once again, will be bleating "Not in our name" ... It's time they did something about it.

What has the muslim community got to do with it, if some nutcase decided to kill innocent kids ??!! I think any normal human (Muslim or Not) would report such a thing if he knew about it.

And of course it is not done in the name of the muslim community!! if it is on someones name then it should be be on the name of Tony Blair and Bush who destroyed a stable country and killed lots of innocents - The same country where evil ISIS was created by the way !!!! Now we are talking !!!

So according to your logic we "Common BRITS/English" should accept and feel associated with the Tony Blair/British Government crimes and legacy overseas ?!

PS: First and last comment on a political topic !! :driving:
Last edited by benv6 on Tue May 23, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now: BMW 335D Touring
Previous: 435D Coupe, BMW Z4 E89 35i, BMW Z4 E85 2.0, BMW E46 330CI

ImageImage

MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MACK » Tue May 23, 2017 1:09 pm

benv6 wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 12:53 pm
Kingfisher wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 11:25 am No doubt the muslim community, once again, will be bleating "Not in our name" ... It's time they did something about it.

What has the muslim community got to do with it, if some nutcase decided to kill innocent kids ??!! I think any normal human (Muslim or Not) would report such a thing if he knew about it.

And of course it is not done in the name of the muslim community!! if it is on someones name then it should be be on the name of Tony Blair and Bush who destroyed a stable country and killed lots of innocents - The same country where evil ISIS was created by the way !!!! Now we are talking !!!

So according to your logic we "Common BRITS/English" should accept and feel associated with what the Tony Blair/British Government crimes and legacy overseas ?!

NP: First and last comment on a political topic !! :driving:

I understand folks are getting upset but blaming all Muslims is out of order. I'm not a Muslim myself but have friends who are and I can tell you they ain't no terrorist! Lots of bull is blamed on/done in the name of "Islam" by both Muslim and Non Muslims alike when they have nothing to do with the Koran. Arranged/forced marriages being a great example of a regional/culture tradition that's made it onto our shores that most blame on Islam. I was told this by a rather frank and honest Iman during "culural awareness training" we had at work must be 15 year ago, not long after 911. This guy was forced out of one Mosque he was a Iman at in because he wouldn't endorse it but powerful figures in the local Muslim community considered it "Islamic".

It reminds me of back in the 80's when I was growing up and occasionally my mother would get some "IRA Terrorist" esque remark when they heard her Irish accent, she wasn't even from Nortehrn Ireland! :lol:

These remarks were always from men, very brave they were! They never once said it when my dad was with her, granted he's british with a british accent, but I think it had more to do with him being relatively young back then and a British Weight Lifting champion! :rofl:
Silver 05 3.0i SE
Mods inc - F/L Xenons Clear Ind Rear Lights M Sport Seats & Wheel Eibach/B4 3.64 DIFF (SOLD)

White E89 20i M Sport
Mods inc- B12 kit, M3 Arms, 18" Zito 935's with PS4's, Decat & Remap, Switchable Exhaust Flap (SOLD)

ESP

Post by ESP » Tue May 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Your a Idiot!

Tell us what YOU think they as a community should be now doing "about it" then? Lets hear this?
Obviously no other individuals from other communities ever commit any crimes or atrocities.

Im out of here, leave the narrow minded bullshit talk to the bigots.
07 Sapphire Black Roadster.

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mmm-five » Tue May 23, 2017 2:26 pm

No doubt you hold all catholics & protestants world-wide to blame for 'The Troubles' :headbang:
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Guys can we please not turn this post into a row between members, if anyone wants to start a post about their views on the causes then please do so elsewhere. People are dead and this isn't the time for a brawl.

I've asked the mods to keep an eye on this and lock it if it gets nasty.

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

ben g
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ben g » Tue May 23, 2017 2:53 pm

What can they do though?
Red Soft-top Sterling grey 3.0i - Z4M Front, Eibachs, Polybushed, Clear headlights, Triple clear spot rear lights, Shadow Chrome 107's, Sport MFSW, ZHP.

cj10jeeper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by cj10jeeper » Tue May 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Ok folks - keep it sensible and not racist or personal argument or the thread will have to be locked
Jaguar F-Type 3.0 Supercharged V6 S, Stratus Grey, LSD, Active Exhaust, CF wheels, Performance brakes, Sports seats and mods ongoing
Gone but not forgotten Z4 3.0i SE Roadster ///M front, Red ///M leather seats, Aero sills

sars
Lifer
Lifer

Post by sars » Tue May 23, 2017 4:30 pm

I weep for them that have lost
I despair at them that hate
I aspire to be them that are courageous
and I wish to empathise better with others and for them to me
Gorgeous SFR Z4 M40i 8)
Gone 2017 Iridium SL400, 2015 435d xDrive Convertible, 2012 E350 CDi Convertible, 2010 DSB Z4 sdrive30i, 2008 Audi A4 Cabriolet, 2006 Phoenix Yellow Z4 2.5Si, 2003 Saab 9-3 Convertible

MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MACK » Tue May 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Its heart warming to see that even in this day and age that the worst of humanity brings out the best in far greater measure. All those folks who offered rooms, drinks, food and taxi drivers with free lifts etc. Makes you proud of the people of Manchester and to be from there, not something you get can say all that often!
Silver 05 3.0i SE
Mods inc - F/L Xenons Clear Ind Rear Lights M Sport Seats & Wheel Eibach/B4 3.64 DIFF (SOLD)

White E89 20i M Sport
Mods inc- B12 kit, M3 Arms, 18" Zito 935's with PS4's, Decat & Remap, Switchable Exhaust Flap (SOLD)