Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Great service from Plantronics.

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ducklakeview » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:03 am

FCUCK - Now that's what I call service...

My Plantronics headphones started playing up the other night, they are almost 2 years old...
Brought them to the shop this morning, went online and created a warranty claim.
Got the email, and rang DHL to arrange collection @ 10:18am this morning, and the driver has just arrived to collect it, 39 mins later.... If only all companies were like this...

I should receive a replacement within 48hrs...

Mike

bz4kev

Post by bz4kev » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:42 am

Wow now that's what I call service :thumbsup: wish a lot of others would even come close to matching that :thumbsdown:
2004 z4 30i auto Toledo blue stubby Areo front back sideskirts and rear spoiler M/// MFSW DLV exhaust mod mma tips vanos overhaul 108s refurbed ram air scoop E46 M3 heated seats clear rear lights M/// sport black grills

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ducklakeview » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:19 pm

bz4kev wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:42 am Wow now that's what I call service :thumbsup: wish a lot of others would even come close to matching that :thumbsdown:
Yup, I am well impressed...

Mike

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ducklakeview » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:36 am

So my replacement brand new cans arrived today, and they've sent me the Backbeat Pro 2 to replace my Backbeats! Very happy!

Mike

Chris_D
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Chris_D » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:48 am

I led a few r&d projects at FMC Technologies a few years back and I got Mettler Toledo to supply us with an FBRM system (focus beam reflectance measurement).
The cheeky buggers wanted to charge us half a fekin million euros but i said no, we'll lease it from you and u'll supply a decent SLA to go with it including a promise to get it fixed and operational within 48hours, wherever it is in the world, if it goes ker-plup. So they did.
It went ker-plup on a regular basis and they had to fly a guy out to america, norway, portugal, alaska and brazil to fix it. All on different occasions ofc butit must have cost them a fortune to honour the servicelevel agreement.
Now that's what i call service! :lol: :thumbsup:
E85 3.0i roadie (03) 'Benny'. E93 320d M-Sport Cabrio (11) 'Bob'.
'Always different, always the same.' John Peel on The Fall.

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ducklakeview » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:08 am

Lol Chris. . I'm happy with my £200 cans. .

Mike