Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Photobucket.

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
zedwheels

Photobucket.

Post by zedwheels » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:19 pm

I don't bother to go onto the photbucket website anymore so is there a way of transferring all the photos I have on there back to my computer in one easy go?

markeg
Lifer
Lifer

Photobucket.

Post by markeg » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:09 am

Unfortunately not - the best you can do is download them by folder, but even then there appears to be a restriction - I've tried to download a folder containing 300 images and it keeps timing out.
previous: Alpina Roadster S, #108: gone
current: MB C-class
"veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around..."

Steve S

Photobucket.

Post by Steve S » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 am

I tried downloading a folder and had the same problem. When I tried downloading one at a time, Photobucket will now only let me download the photos in my library that haven't been placed on 3rd party websites. All the others are locked pending payment of the ransom. Luckily I kept my own copies of all the ones on photobucket.
2010 S-Drive 35i 6-speed manual :driving:

zedwheels

Photobucket.

Post by zedwheels » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Oh well they can keep them, I don't want to spend too much time doing that! Thanks for letting me know. :thumbsup:

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Photobucket.

Post by mmm-five » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:47 pm

markeg wrote: Unfortunately not - the best you can do is download them by folder, but even then there appears to be a restriction - I've tried to download a folder containing 300 images and it keeps timing out.
That's nothing new though - it took me about a week to download all my albums, and anything with about more than 20 in took multiple attempts.
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options