Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

week off and no car.

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Rusky

week off and no car.

Post by Rusky » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Got a week off and my zed is going ìn for a wheel refurb/clour change and new tyres. Will get it back on Wednesday, then Thursday its in to Bmw for a new bonnet alarm switch and parcel shelf micro switch (THEY WANT IT FOR TWO DAYS!) all of which is under warranty.
Will post pics of the wheel refresh once they are done, looking forward to feeling the difference of the non runflats. :thumbsup:
3.0l Silver SMG, whippy and ginge fringe/ Sound gen mod/ Media bridge fitted (bluetooth and audio streaming) / Clear third break light/ Hard Top/ Eibachs springs and DLV back box/ Roof motor in the boot/ plus lots more.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

week off and no car.

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:15 pm

That sounds like bad planning OP. :(

Looking forward to the wheel photos, but even more to your views on the non-RFTs as I am expecting to be going down that road soon. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

buzyg
Legend
Legend

week off and no car.

Post by buzyg » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:17 pm

So was it planned this way?

Rusky

week off and no car.

Post by Rusky » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:16 am

buzyg wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:17 pm So was it planned this way?
Unfortunately yes as i work in London so when i am off is the only time i have to get things sorted. Still i think it will be worth it. :thumbsup:
3.0l Silver SMG, whippy and ginge fringe/ Sound gen mod/ Media bridge fitted (bluetooth and audio streaming) / Clear third break light/ Hard Top/ Eibachs springs and DLV back box/ Roof motor in the boot/ plus lots more.

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

week off and no car.

Post by Marlon » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:19 am

It'll be worth the wait once you get it back - looking forward to the pics
Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S