Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Seems bloaty e89's don't fit in spaces?

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
Molinites

Post by Molinites » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:39 pm

My e86 fits fine yet it seems this e89 requires 2 spaces, thought the newer model might be abit bloaty and softer but are they really wide? :fuelfire:
In fairness to the guilty party they had parked as far away from the shops as possible and there were plenty of spaces. :wink:
Attachments
IMG_1355.PNG
IMG_1355.PNG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 1554 times

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:46 pm

There might be plenty of spaces, but to me that just smacks of a lack of spatial awareness!

A bit like one of my neighbours - she can't get a poxy Aygo within the confines of her space if my car isn't there when she parks, so when I get home after her and can't get in my space! :headbang:

Not sure where you are, but around here some car parks will ticket you for not parking within the bays - I just wish they all did (although sizing the bays to accommodate modern cars would also help). :roll:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

VRSteve

Post by VRSteve » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:48 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:46 pm There might be plenty of spaces, but to me that just smacks of a lack of spatial awareness!
No
Its obviously intentional to stop the car getting damaged by people who have no spatial awareness.
///M|Silver Grey|Black Leather|BT|Nav|DSP|Heated Seats|PDC|Stubby|Turner Limiters|Turner Rear Top Mounts|Bilstein B12|Powerflex ARB Bushes|Powerflex Lollipops|M-Track|
SOLD

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:54 pm

VRSteve wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:48 pmNo
Its obviously intentional to stop the car getting damaged by people who have no spatial awareness.
Well that won't work - people with no spatial awareness will still park 8 inches from the driver's door. :P

I'm thinking more like :crapparking: :rofl:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Show em how it's done Molinites. :thumbsup: