Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Royal Deeside - impromptu run

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
MalcZ4

Royal Deeside - impromptu run

Post by MalcZ4 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Such a nice day today - record temperatures, so we went for a run.
Our run took us up to the ski slopes at Glenshee, then along Royal Deeside to Aboyne, then over the Grampians via Cairn o' Mount back to the East Coast.
This would make a good run for the Forum next summer. :thumbsup:

Glenshee.
Just to prove there is a Mrs Malc.
Lunch at Potarch Hotel.
The view from the top of Cairn o' Mount towards the East Coast.

Guiseley

Re: Royal Deeside - impromptu run

Post by Guiseley » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Well I for one was glad to be at work rather than risking all those harmful sun rays. Glad you had fun, and that there is a mrs malc!
Blue Z4C now long gone, as is it's replacement, and the Red Zed's gone too.. now piloting a rather tasty Carmine flat6

MalcZ4

Post by MalcZ4 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Guiseley wrote:Well I for one was glad to be at work rather than risking all those harmful sun rays. Glad you had fun, and that there is a mrs malc!
I saw 27 ̊ C on the car's computer today - it's got to be like that before Mrs Malc will come out in the soft top. :thumbsup:

johnnyboyrevel

Post by johnnyboyrevel » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Maybe we can have a winter drive & Ski? Saw some z`s with their hoods up today if any day was a top down day it was today. 3hr 200 mile drive for me in the 25 degree sunshine for me. :thumbsup: