Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

The March 2017 Photo Competition – COMMENTS

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
NickDE

Post by NickDE » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:24 pm

Dav the wheel nut wrote:
NickDE wrote:So what's the etiquette on voting ? Are you supposed to vote for your own photo ?
I was going to say you'd have to be pretty sad to vote for your own pic and it would be obvious cos you'd only have one vote.......and then I saw someone had voted for mine :rofl:
It's a very high standard of photos this month. Enough good photos to do a whole calendar in just one month. I'm feeling very pleased that I got 1 vote, thank you to that very nice person !
Darkness gone, go Darknes2, go Frozen, go Tronic

idej_z4

Post by idej_z4 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Man - this is a tough thing to win! 12 months I've been trying now and only managed 2nd twice...and that wasn't even with my best photo.

Its hard to beat an Alpina though...and I've got a feeling looking at one particular image on Instagram this month is going to be impossible!

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:24 pm

idej_jedi wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:18 pm Man - this is a tough thing to win! 12 months I've been trying now and only managed 2nd twice...and that wasn't even with my best photo.

Its hard to beat an Alpina though...and I've got a feeling looking at one particular image on Instagram this month is going to be impossible!
I was into year 3 of trying almost monthly before i managed a win so keep at it :P i did think yours was the best pic last month but don't tell Number5 :oops: :cry:
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo