Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Calm Pictures Before a Storm

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
RJS-Z4

Post by RJS-Z4 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:33 am

As a few of you know I've some struggles with the z4 in the last year, the biggest of which was the ECU giving up on me, and it being seemingly impossible to fix (for an acceptable amount of money).

Thankfully, some intelligent chaps in West London came to the rescue and after two months of use without an issue, I'm confident they've fixed it entirely, the car drives wonderfully.

So, on Saturday, given it was a lovely sunny day, I gave the car a wash with a view of taking some photos so I can put it up for sale.

About 15 minutes after taking these it absolutely pissed it down, blowing a right gale and a thousand bits of tree blossom etc all over the car :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

So, as soon as I've got my head around what I fancy, looking like a 2008> 630/650 at the moment.. I'll be putting it up for sale.

Anyway, enough chat, excuse the lack of exciting location, the rain stopped any chance for a drive out to somewhere fun:

Titanium Silver E85 Mods Done - 224's, Stubby, Amarone //M seats, ZHP, Retrofitted Wind Deflector, Aux In

bmwaddict

Post by bmwaddict » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:39 am

Absolutely love your interior colour, Amarone would be my first choice along with Oxblood red.
I do love the e63 6 series, if I needed a big car I'd be in a 650 coupe or m6. What are you going for? Coupe or convertible? GLWS.
Currently zedless :(

'07 Mugello Blue Audi B7 RS4 Saloon with added goodies
'94 Black/Silver/Green Honda CBR400RR
Previous:
'07 Ruby Black Z4MC
'07 Sapphire Black Z4C 3.0si Sport

RJS-Z4

Post by RJS-Z4 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:44 am

bmwaddict wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:39 am Absolutely love your interior colour, Amarone would be my first choice along with Oxblood red.
I do love the e63 6 series, if I needed a big car I'd be in a 650 coupe or m6. What are you going for? Coupe or convertible? GLWS.
Thanks, I got quite lucky with the interior.. about 3 years ago a random member on here who didn't live to far away put the interior up for sale on a Sunday morning, I saw it straight away and by 11:00 I'd grabbed a mate with a normal sized car :rofl: and driven up to his house to pick it up.

With the 6 series, I want the coupe. Primarily because the only person I've ever know with the 'vert had considerable troubles with the roof?
Titanium Silver E85 Mods Done - 224's, Stubby, Amarone //M seats, ZHP, Retrofitted Wind Deflector, Aux In