Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Lovely Evening for a Drive out to Bodmin

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:53 pm

Just A few quick snaps from my drive up to Bodmin Moor Yesterday evening.

Parked up at Minions and clicked a few shots of the Zed.
DSCN4271.JPG
DSCN4271.JPG (118.33 KiB) Viewed 1572 times
DSCN4276.JPG
DSCN4276.JPG (216.03 KiB) Viewed 1572 times
Then a quick 7 miles across the moor on foot returning under the stars again, No Moon which meant they appeared even brighter by the time I got back to the car.
Sheep.jpg
Sheep.jpg (124.4 KiB) Viewed 1572 times
Finally a gentle drive home via the deserted back roads through to Callington. :driving: :D :thumbsup: The heated seats just about keeping my back side warm. But boy oh boy was the wind cold. My teeth were hurting for an hour after I got home, as my face warmed up. Teach me to forget my hat. :oops: Or maybe I should just keep my gob shut. :D

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:22 am

Sounds like a very pleasant evening buzy :thumbsup:
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:49 pm

Smartbear wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:22 am Sounds like a very pleasant evening buzy :thumbsup:
Rob
Indeed it was Rob. Not used to the Cold in Cornwall though.

AlfaScozzesi

Post by AlfaScozzesi » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:48 pm

A great evening jaunt :thumbsup:

DMC63

Post by DMC63 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:03 pm

buzyg wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:53 pm Just A few quick snaps from my drive up to Bodmin Moor Yesterday evening.

DSCN4271.JPG

DSCN4276.JPG

Then a quick 7 miles across the moor on foot returning under the stars again, No Moon which meant they appeared even brighter by the time I got back to the car.

Sheep.jpg

Finally a gentle drive home via the deserted back roads through to Callington. :driving: :D :thumbsup: The heated seats just about keeping my back side warm. But boy oh boy was the wind cold. My teeth were hurting for an hour after I got home, as my face warmed up. Teach me to forget my hat. :oops: Or maybe I should just keep my gob shut. :D
Thought I recognized it. My folks live in Minions. Pick I took a few months back just the other side of the village :thumbsup:
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (80.44 KiB) Viewed 1522 times
Was you driving around that part of Cornwall on the Saturday 8th April? I was in a black Z behind my sister in a black Merc with a silver z in front of her. Can't recall where we were exactly.
BMW Z4 2003 2.5i and lots of bits and pieces - 2016 - 2020 Sold

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Tue May 02, 2017 12:33 am

DMC63 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:03 pm
buzyg wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:53 pm Just A few quick snaps from my drive up to Bodmin Moor Yesterday evening.

DSCN4271.JPG

DSCN4276.JPG

Sheep.jpg

Thought I recognized it. My folks live in Minions. Pick I took a few months back just the other side of the village :thumbsup:
FullSizeRender.jpg

Was you driving around that part of Cornwall on the Saturday 8th April? I was in a black Z behind my sister in a black Merc with a silver z in front of her. Can't recall where we were exactly.
Nice picture. I know that area very well indeed. The 8th of April I was out in the Zed. I drove up to the Jamaica Inn Via Callington and walked out to King Authers Hall and Brown Willy. Didn't go to Minions but just a few miles North of there.

DMC63

Post by DMC63 » Tue May 02, 2017 2:07 pm

We were out on the 8th and were coming back from Trebarwith to Liskeard around 3-4pm. A silver Z with the top down and driving 'spiritedly'
was in front of a black Merc with me in my black Z with hardtop on behind them. :driving:
BMW Z4 2003 2.5i and lots of bits and pieces - 2016 - 2020 Sold

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Tue May 02, 2017 8:19 pm

DMC63 wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 2:07 pm We were out on the 8th and were coming back from Trebarwith to Liskeard around 3-4pm. A silver Z with the top down and driving 'spiritedly'
was in front of a black Merc with me in my black Z with hardtop on behind them. :driving:
Not sure on the timings. Would have been heading North around 2-3pm, so that could just fit. Then back South after dark, looking at my walking Log. Was a good day any how. :D

Love Trebarwith. :thumbsup: Great fun surfing up the rocky road, at high tide and scaring the cr#p out of the life guards. :evil: