Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WIW - 3.0Si Exhaust with midbox delete

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Ed Doe

WIW - 3.0Si Exhaust with midbox delete

Post by Ed Doe » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Evening all

Considering an exhaust upgrade, so would be removing my oem exhaust.

This currently has had the midbox deleted with welded in pipes, undertaken by longlife exhausts in Basingstoke.

The car is a daily driver, and I can vouch for the fact that this modification produces no additional noise during normal driving conditions, but provides some nice little pops and bangs on the over run, and a bit more noise when you're giving it the full potato. Very nice mod for someone who wants a bit more of a sporty tone without compromising on comfort when it comes to driving lots of miles.

I'd thought maybe £150 or so but happy to take suggestions or feedback?

This is still on the car for clarity and I'm just considering options at the moment. If anyone is specifically interested happy to discuss further!

I'm based just south of Guildford in Surrey, and due to the fact the exhaust is one piece it would need to be collected really, if that information helps!

Cheers in advance all!

Ed
Carbon Black '07 M Coupe: Intrax 1k2 Coilovers, AP-Racing, Raybestos ST45s, Tillets, Schroth, Vibratechnic, Apex EC7, Strongstrut, Eventuri, H&S, RTD, 4.1FD :evil:
Silver Grey '06 3.0si Coupe - SOLD :(