Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Black Friday Sale **SOLD**

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
dannytheduck1985

Black Friday Sale **SOLD**

Post by dannytheduck1985 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:16 pm

M rear bumper in sapphire black with parking sensor holes. Bumper has no damage but I would advise you repaint to match the shade of your car.

£320 collected

Facelift rear lights with sapphire black surrounds and rear covers

£250 inc shipping in the uk
84’ E28 Alpina B9
83’ VW B2 Passat CL
90’ Mercedes 300E-24
90’ Vauxhall Carlton GSI 3000 24V manual
85’ Opel Ascona Cabriolet

Silverzedtom

Black Friday Sale

Post by Silverzedtom » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:13 pm

dannytheduck1985 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:16 pm M rear bumper in sapphire black with parking sensor holes. Bumper has no damage but I would advise you repaint to match the shade of your car.

£320 collected

Facelift rear lights with sapphire black surrounds and rear covers

£250 inc shipping in the uk
Hi Danny, I’m interested in the bumper. Do you know if I would need to buy anything else to get it fitted? Also where are you located?
E85 2.5si
F55 Cooper S

dannytheduck1985

Black Friday Sale

Post by dannytheduck1985 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:49 pm

Sold mate
84’ E28 Alpina B9
83’ VW B2 Passat CL
90’ Mercedes 300E-24

Scooba_Steve
Lifer
Lifer

Black Friday Sale

Post by Scooba_Steve » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:13 am

That's not how it's supposed to work :tumbleweed:
3.0si Sport: F10 Illuminated ZHP, Retrofit Cruise, OE Stubby, Gaptech RCH+, Kenwood BT73DAB + Handsfree, HIDs, LED Sidelights, OE LED Number Plate Lights, Custom LED strip bootlight.

bz4kev

Black Friday Sale

Post by bz4kev » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:37 am

Wow do people still not understand how a for sale add works it really is not rocket science mods need to have a word and if persistent offenders continue then further action needs taking taking the pi$$ now
2004 z4 30i auto Toledo blue stubby Areo front back sideskirts and rear spoiler M/// MFSW DLV exhaust mod mma tips vanos overhaul 108s refurbed ram air scoop E46 M3 heated seats clear rear lights M/// sport black grills

IAmOrion

Black Friday Sale

Post by IAmOrion » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:36 am

I just want to jump in and say, Danny posted this bumper on here previously & I had asked him about the M Bumper & Rear lights then (about 2 weeks ago from memory) I had messaged him via WhatsApp and paid the deposit too so in fairness to Danny, he did follow the rules as I had enquired first I believe via a previous listing when he stated it had been put on eBay etc. I was awaiting some money to pay the deposit, so up until I actually paid it, he had every right (and I acknowledged) someone else may still buy before me, but then I paid the deposit yesterday (27th) prior to the responses above asking about it

I have PMs for proof. I think in this particular instance it was just about timing and a second thread started. I had paid the deposit in the morning. I only got around to messaging him at 4:38pm on the 27th to let him know I had paid him a deposit until I can get to Birmingham to collect
Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 00.31.29.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 00.31.29.png (64.53 KiB) Viewed 913 times
I don't want to engage in a huge forum fight, so perhaps we can all calm down and all take some lessons. Don't be so quick to judge, but also don't post the same item in multiple threads :roll:

This is the only interaction I've had with Danny and so far he's been a top bloke :thumbsup:

I obviously can't speak for other's interactions

:)
NO LONGER OWN A Z4 SO NOT AS ACTIVE HERE ANYMORE (IF AT ALL).
I STILL OFFER FREE CARLY CODING & EWS KEY/TRANSPONDER CODING AT MY HOME
IN CAMBRIDGE CB22

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Z4DIYCustomMods/

dannytheduck1985

Black Friday Sale

Post by dannytheduck1985 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:15 pm

IAmOrion wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:36 am I just want to jump in and say, Danny posted this bumper on here previously & I had asked him about the M Bumper & Rear lights then (about 2 weeks ago from memory) I had messaged him via WhatsApp and paid the deposit too so in fairness to Danny, he did follow the rules as I had enquired first I believe via a previous listing when he stated it had been put on eBay etc. I was awaiting some money to pay the deposit, so up until I actually paid it, he had every right (and I acknowledged) someone else may still buy before me, but then I paid the deposit yesterday (27th) prior to the responses above asking about it

I have PMs for proof. I think in this particular instance it was just about timing and a second thread started. I had paid the deposit in the morning. I only got around to messaging him at 4:38pm on the 27th to let him know I had paid him a deposit until I can get to Birmingham to collect

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 00.31.29.png

I don't want to engage in a huge forum fight, so perhaps we can all calm down and all take some lessons. Don't be so quick to judge, but also don't post the same item in multiple threads :roll:

This is the only interaction I've had with Danny and so far he's been a top bloke :thumbsup:

I obviously can't speak for other's interactions

:)
You don’t need to explain yourself to no one mate.!!!!

Fast or your last. If you want something you do what is necessary.
84’ E28 Alpina B9
83’ VW B2 Passat CL
90’ Mercedes 300E-24

Silverzedtom

Black Friday Sale

Post by Silverzedtom » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:19 pm

IAmOrion wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:36 am I don't want to engage in a huge forum fight, so perhaps we can all calm down and all take some lessons. Don't be so quick to judge, but also don't post the same item in multiple threads :roll:
Agree with this, mainly the multiple threads part. No hard feelings here :thumbsup:

For what it’s worth I have also had a part from Danny and it arrived on time, well packaged and Danny was quick to respond to my questions about the item.
E85 2.5si
F55 Cooper S

dannytheduck1985

Black Friday Sale

Post by dannytheduck1985 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:22 pm

Can a moderator explain to me in laymans what the bleating is all about please??
It’s been common knowledge for weeks now that I have been chopping my car up.
84’ E28 Alpina B9
83’ VW B2 Passat CL
90’ Mercedes 300E-24

dannytheduck1985

Black Friday Sale

Post by dannytheduck1985 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Silverzedtom wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:19 pm
IAmOrion wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:36 am I don't want to engage in a huge forum fight, so perhaps we can all calm down and all take some lessons. Don't be so quick to judge, but also don't post the same item in multiple threads :roll:
Agree with this, mainly the multiple threads part. No hard feelings here :thumbsup:

For what it’s worth I have also had a part from Danny and it arrived on time, well packaged and Danny was quick to respond to my questions about the item.
Thank you, I try my best to deal with people and parts individually.

As you can imagine, working, restoring vehicles, buying parts and breaking others, occasionally I lose track on where I’m at with things
84’ E28 Alpina B9
83’ VW B2 Passat CL
90’ Mercedes 300E-24

Wondermike

Black Friday Sale

Post by Wondermike » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:41 pm

dannytheduck1985 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:22 pm Can a moderator explain to me in laymans what the bleating is all about please??
From this thread "Z4 related" buying/selling rules [READ BEFORE POSTING]

This one - "All discussions including offers, acceptances and refusals should be shown clearly in the thread (not by email or PM). Once a deal is agreed you may use whatever form of external communication you like to finalise payment details etc. We insist on this rule because we need to see all the negotiations to be able to mediate a solution to a dispute."

And partly this one - "The first unconditional offer of the asking price secures the sale."

So generally the first person to enquire on an item should be given the opportunity to close the deal. What seems to have caused the most annoyance is posting the same item for sale in more than one thread.

IAmOrion

Black Friday Sale

Post by IAmOrion » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:08 pm

Wondermike wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:41 pm From this thread "Z4 related" buying/selling rules [READ BEFORE POSTING]

This one - "All discussions including offers, acceptances and refusals should be shown clearly in the thread (not by email or PM). Once a deal is agreed you may use whatever form of external communication you like to finalise payment details etc. We insist on this rule because we need to see all the negotiations to be able to mediate a solution to a dispute."

And partly this one - "The first unconditional offer of the asking price secures the sale."

So generally the first person to enquire on an item should be given the opportunity to close the deal. What seems to have caused the most annoyance is posting the same item for sale in more than one thread.
Points noted - I was guilty too then, as I sent Danny a PM (Although I do believe I had commented on a previous thread too)
NO LONGER OWN A Z4 SO NOT AS ACTIVE HERE ANYMORE (IF AT ALL).
I STILL OFFER FREE CARLY CODING & EWS KEY/TRANSPONDER CODING AT MY HOME
IN CAMBRIDGE CB22

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Z4DIYCustomMods/

dannytheduck1985

Black Friday Sale

Post by dannytheduck1985 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:16 pm

Wondermike wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:41 pm
dannytheduck1985 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:22 pm Can a moderator explain to me in laymans what the bleating is all about please??
From this thread "Z4 related" buying/selling rules [READ BEFORE POSTING]

Thanx mate :thumbsup: me gets you.

I only insist on message post sale because I disclose my personal number and address. This makes viewing prior an option and allows me to communicate better with potential buyers.

I accept you have rules and respect them fully but trying to juggle things via forums and group chats can be a little impossible. I don’t want customer care to suffer that’s all mike.

In future I will post 1 thread per item and be clear if I am in talks with someone for a part. As you can well imagine people with say they want something....... then....... where you gone mate, no contact no payment. I will stick to the rules and if this does occur, I’ll be in contact with the powers that be. :thumbsup:

Apologises to the lads who called foul play
84’ E28 Alpina B9
83’ VW B2 Passat CL
90’ Mercedes 300E-24

dannytheduck1985

Black Friday Sale

Post by dannytheduck1985 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:18 pm

Let’s wipe our mouths and move forward.
84’ E28 Alpina B9
83’ VW B2 Passat CL