Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Monkey sale (with fitting instructions page 4)

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Monkey sale (with fitting instructions page 4)

Post by Machine monkey » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:38 pm

I have brought a load of material and other bits n bobs recently for a few quad covertions. Unfortunately due to a members unforeseen events they can make the date and can't pay me. Not normally a problem but I have spent out and I have a few things in the pipe line for my car. First off being booked in for full alignment Friday.

So to rais some money hopefully before Friday I have 3 gear knobs and handbrake handles. Normally £85 for both I will ask £80 and throw in the matching radio knobs £5 each normally. Also I might except sensible offers if you PM me.

I will be getting them back from engraving tomorrow/Wednesday. And some laser etched ones back this week. I think they are all 6 speed. But could probably sort something for a 5 speed or SMG.

http://www.z4-forum.com/forum/viewtopic ... s#p1019892

Help yourself to an nice new knob by helping me :thumbsup:
Last edited by Machine monkey on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My little blue zed is in lots of bits. With lots of things started and not many finished! I may have found the limits of my time and ability!!

srhutch

Re: Monkey sale

Post by srhutch » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Jonny essex wrote:If i am reading this right mate....some members have placed orders with you then not wanted them after you have made them at your time and expence?
Bad form if that's the case.

Worcester_spoon

Post by Worcester_spoon » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:34 pm

PMd Matt.
03 Z4R 3.0i/Silver/custom quad/330d brake upgrade/LSD/G-Power supercharger/FIC 365cc injectors/Severn Tuning map

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:38 pm

srhutch wrote:
Jonny essex wrote:If i am reading this right mate....some members have placed orders with you then not wanted them after you have made them at your time and expence?
Bad form if that's the case.
No no not at all. The guy has had unforeseen problems. He still wants it but is short himself and has to wait a few weeks. I am cool with it but I need to sell a few bits sat on a shelf to pay for the alignment. Plus a few other things I want to do.......

I am basically with a friend building a spray booth and my car should look better soon.
My little blue zed is in lots of bits. With lots of things started and not many finished! I may have found the limits of my time and ability!!

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Worcester_spoon wrote:PMd Matt.
Replied :thumbsup:

Moheddine

Post by Moheddine » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:02 pm

Happy to forego the anonymity that Mat kindly provided - as have nowt to hide! I spoke to Mat last weekend and said that I definitely want a quad conversion done (which I still do, as you can see from my previous posts since joining the forum!). We looked at doing it this weekend, however since the conversation we had over the phone I sent him a message advising that I had a loft leak which was a considerable and unforeseen expense. Consequently I listed my seats for sale to raise funds for the quad. I've today found out that I'm in Scotland from Wednesday until the weekend with work, but that I still want it doing; but likely to be in around 3 weeks now due to both our schedules.

Hope this clarifies things a little!

At least you are all now witness to my commitment to purchase!

PS - please someone buy my seats so Machine Monkey gets his money, and I get a quad :roll:
Heated Red M-Sport Seats|Custom Aero Spoiler|Nav|Cruise|Xenons|Strut Brace|Wind Deflector|Phone|Red Calipers|CSL Reps|Custom Tail Lights|Hardtop|CF Badged|Gaptech RCH+|MKi9200|Intravee

DPG
Lifer
Lifer

Post by DPG » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Sounds like Taz's forum calendars eh JE.

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:23 pm

1 set sold :thumbsup:

Moheddine

Post by Moheddine » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:26 pm

DPG wrote:Sounds like Taz's forum calendars eh JE.
Meaning?
Heated Red M-Sport Seats|Custom Aero Spoiler|Nav|Cruise|Xenons|Strut Brace|Wind Deflector|Phone|Red Calipers|CSL Reps|Custom Tail Lights|Hardtop|CF Badged|Gaptech RCH+|MKi9200|Intravee

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Moheddine wrote:
Meaning?
Don't think it was aimed at you buddy.

DPG
Lifer
Lifer

Post by DPG » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Moheddine wrote:
Meaning?
People ordered forum calendars from Taz then didn't pay after he had them printed.

Moheddine

Post by Moheddine » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:02 pm

DPG wrote:
Moheddine wrote:
Meaning?
People ordered forum calendars from Taz then didn't pay after he had them printed.
I see. Different scenario I think - as have already arranged everything with Mat, and had told him prior to knowing he'd spent money. He's up to date with situation, and is cool with it (I hope!), but thanks for your valued contribution/opinion anyway though :)

DPG
Lifer
Lifer

Post by DPG » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:11 pm

It was in response to Jonnys comment, hence the JE at the end.

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:19 pm

I am cool as a cucumber with it all it's all worked out :thumbsup:

Moheddine

Post by Moheddine » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:21 pm

DPG wrote:It was in response to Jonnys comment, hence the JE at the end.
My apologies - thought was a dig at me! Got touchy because I really do want it done! Sorry again