Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4 Hard Top Wanted - ANY Condition considered (to make Fibreglass Roof Moulding)

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Scooba_Steve
Lifer
Lifer

Z4 Hard Top Wanted - ANY Condition considered (to make Fibreglass Roof Moulding)

Post by Scooba_Steve » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Moheddine wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:25 pm
ronk wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:42 pm Hard tops for his race cars ???
Both cars have hard tops in the picture he posted - something doesn’t add up.

Have you involved the police yet?
It looked/sounded like he had a few zeds and was wanting to do a race series where people could effectively lease them. I think the hardtops he had may have been sold on or borrowed, but am only guessing.

Not yet, as didn't know his DOB and address - only had his now defunct business address and mobile number - but am currently getting legal advice. I'm not sure how much can be done though.
If he is/was a company director I think the DOB is a publicly available detail.
3.0si Sport: F10 Illuminated ZHP, Retrofit Cruise, OE Stubby, Gaptech RCH+, Kenwood BT73DAB + Handsfree, HIDs, LED Sidelights, OE LED Number Plate Lights, Custom LED strip bootlight.

Moheddine

Post by Moheddine » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:43 am

C8H18 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:59 pm gfr_86 has sold diesel tuning boxes on eBay with the following contact details:

All open source information - Google is your friend...
Hi - thanks for this info. Can you PM how you found his ebay ID please. Cheers for finding this.
Heated Red M-Sport Seats|Custom Aero Spoiler|Nav|Cruise|Xenons|Strut Brace|Wind Deflector|Phone|Red Calipers|CSL Reps|Custom Tail Lights|Hardtop|CF Badged|Gaptech RCH+|MKi9200|Intravee

Moheddine

Post by Moheddine » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:46 am

Scooba_Steve wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:32 pm
Moheddine wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:25 pm
ronk wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:42 pm Hard tops for his race cars ???
Both cars have hard tops in the picture he posted - something doesn’t add up.

Have you involved the police yet?
It looked/sounded like he had a few zeds and was wanting to do a race series where people could effectively lease them. I think the hardtops he had may have been sold on or borrowed, but am only guessing.

Not yet, as didn't know his DOB and address - only had his now defunct business address and mobile number - but am currently getting legal advice. I'm not sure how much can be done though.
If he is/was a company director I think the DOB is a publicly available detail.
Only found the year of birth - but now have email address and a different contact address too I think, thanks to eBay ID
Heated Red M-Sport Seats|Custom Aero Spoiler|Nav|Cruise|Xenons|Strut Brace|Wind Deflector|Phone|Red Calipers|CSL Reps|Custom Tail Lights|Hardtop|CF Badged|Gaptech RCH+|MKi9200|Intravee

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:21 am

Guys, I appreciate this is an unfortunate and frustrating situation but Marlon is right, we need to be quite careful about what gets posted on here. Please keep personally identifiable info off the public facing forum.
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

mac27040
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mac27040 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:38 am

I fully understand that posting his address is an issue for this website but it is freely accessible online if you look up his website domain details. There you will find his address.
3.0i SMG Supercharged,19" CSL, AvinUSA android 10.25” screen,DSP,M6 gearknob,Coilovers,Aero F-bumper,M r-bumper,Aero skirts,Facelift front & rear lights,M sports seats,Carbon Steering wheel,Intravee,Rervese cam,Hydrographics

MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MACK » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:11 am

sp3ctre wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:21 am Guys, I appreciate this is an unfortunate and frustrating situation but Marlon is right, we need to be quite careful about what gets posted on here. Please keep personally identifiable info off the public facing forum.
And here was me about to publish "the paradise papers"😂
Silver 05 3.0i SE
Mods inc - F/L Xenons Clear Ind Rear Lights M Sport Seats & Wheel Eibach/B4 3.64 DIFF (SOLD)

White E89 20i M Sport
Mods inc- B12 kit, M3 Arms, 18" Zito 935's with PS4's, Decat & Remap, Switchable Exhaust Flap (SOLD)

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Wow, can't believe this! What a sorry way for things to pan out!
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

Reddaway9

Post by Reddaway9 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:01 am

I contacted the guys over at pbmwc and they say that Gary is due in court soon. They didn't have his contact details but Moheddine, if you send me your details I'll get them to give you a call.

C8H18

Post by C8H18 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:55 am

Any updates on this Moheddine? Did you manage to get hold of Gary..?
2006 silver / muddy 3.0si roadster manual

Scooba_Steve
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Scooba_Steve » Sat May 26, 2018 11:12 am

By his balls!
3.0si Sport: F10 Illuminated ZHP, Retrofit Cruise, OE Stubby, Gaptech RCH+, Kenwood BT73DAB + Handsfree, HIDs, LED Sidelights, OE LED Number Plate Lights, Custom LED strip bootlight.