Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Bluetooth Receiver & Transmitter AUX/USB & Y Lightning to AUX/USB Cable (Reduced to clear)

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Wrs

Bluetooth Receiver & Transmitter AUX/USB & Y Lightning to AUX/USB Cable (Reduced to clear)

Post by Wrs » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:59 pm

Bluetooth Receiver & Transmitter 4.1 with aptX Low Latency - Used once. Works great! Just simply connect to your AUX connector and stream music in your Z4 from your phone. Charging via USB (lead included) & working in parallel is supported; embedded Li-ion battery. Energy saving capability: powers off automatically if pairing fails for over 5 minutes. SOLD

Y Lightning USB to AUX Lead Cable For BMW - Used once. Allows you to charge your iPhone and play music at the same time. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to change tracks via my steering wheel button so cover the cost of postage and its yours! Price: £5.00.

I will sufficiently package each item and send by a fully traceable 2-3 days courier. Payment via Bank Transfer or Paypal as gift please.

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited by Wrs on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gone - Black Sapphire Z4 E89 35is
Gone - Midnight Blue Z4 E85 3.0si

Wrs

Post by Wrs » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:58 am

Prices reduced to clear.
Gone - Black Sapphire Z4 E89 35is
Gone - Midnight Blue Z4 E85 3.0si