Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW Z4 E85/E86 BBK WP PRO

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
The White Wolf

Post by The White Wolf » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Babw wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:05 pm There's a lot of not for profit organisation affiliates on this thread. It's nobody's business what you paid for them, as long as they were acquired legitimately then it's your property to set the price at whatever you like.

The market will decide with genuine offers, not a bunch of ransoms on a forum with too much time on their hands.

I think it would be polite of the mods to delete any reference into what they were initially bought for.
Thanks for that :)

Completely legit and bought through a Police auction with receipt. All I know is it was some sort of charge back case via a credit card company.

I was just lucky and at the right place at the right time.

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nictrix » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:16 pm

mmm-five wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:38 pm If they were bought direct from WP (WinnerPower I believe), and were given the wrong info, then surely they can just get a full refund?

More importantly, how much did they pay for them? Not the 'WP retail price' as quoted in the text message, but the auction price?
WP used to be known as White Power. You can understand how they are now just known as WP. :lol:
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

bluespit

Post by bluespit » Tue May 02, 2017 7:47 pm

I'm another who likes your car, wouldn't do anything similar myself but for what it is it gels well in my humble opinion.
now I'm about to have more time I've suddenly got less toys to play with!