Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Readvertised due to ebay time waster

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
tarkus

Post by tarkus » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Readvertised due to ebay time waster.
I have for sale a detachable hardtop for a 2004 Z4 in titanium silver metallic. The top is in very good condition and has the infills and the key to lock it in place.
I have recently sold my Z4 and the dealer did not want the hardtop hence the reason for its sale.
The asking price is £700 but the buyer will have to collect from Leicester as it is too heavy to post.
I am sure it will fit the model of this type.
Please fell free to ask any questions or give me a call on 07828709086

Steve

Thank you for all the comments on my lack of use of the forum but during my time of Z4 ownership i had very little use for it due to the reliability of the car.
The hardtop was advertised on ebay and the buyer failed to deposit any funds and it has to go through their resolution centre which takes 4 days.
Thank you for telling me that it was too cheap but it is now available but i have put a realistic price on it based on comments on the forum.
Let me add this is not a wind up, it is taking up room in my garage and i want it gone.If you have any questions feel free to give me a call instead of being negative on this forum.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16b9.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16b9.jpg (134.79 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16b8.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16b8.jpg (135.86 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16bc.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16bc.jpg (177.59 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16bb.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16bb.jpg (218.18 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16ba.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16ba.jpg (184.26 KiB) Viewed 1428 times

mfrancis

Post by mfrancis » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:15 am

I'm really tempted.
Great price but I'm near Norwich and not got much available time, plus Z's off road for brake pipes!
It's a long shot but you don't travel my way at all do you?
Cheers.

tarkus

Post by tarkus » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:49 am

Sorry no i don't have the Z4 any more hence the sale of the hardtop.

mfrancis

Post by mfrancis » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:56 am

It was a long shot.
I'll keep an eye on it and if you've still got when my cars up and running it would be a great run out for me.
Cheers.
GLWTS :thumbsup:

acer54

Post by acer54 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:51 pm

I'm very interested in the hardtop, are their any marks or cosmetic damage to it and does the heated rear screen work?
Is the stand and storage bag included?
I'm up North near Middlesbrough but it will not be a problem for me to come down and collect it.

tarkus

Post by tarkus » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:17 pm

i have had someone put a deposit on it and they are coming to see it/collect it early next week but if they fail to turn up i will let you know.
it is in good condition and the heated screen was working when i last used it. Cosmetically it only has a slight mark on the top which is hardly noticeable . The stand is included but i do not have a storage bag just kept it covered up when not in use.

acer54

Post by acer54 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:23 pm

tarkus wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:17 pm i have had someone put a deposit on it and they are coming to see it/collect it early next week but if they fail to turn up i will let you know.
it is in good condition and the heated screen was working when i last used it. Cosmetically it only has a slight mark on the top which is hardly noticeable . The stand is included but i do not have a storage bag just kept it covered up when not in use.
Ok - let me know if it becomes available again.