Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4M - where to go next?

"M" Specific discussion
Blaster

Z4M - where to go next?

Post by Blaster » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:08 pm

Fishy Dave wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:06 pm
Blaster wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:39 am Lotus Elise SC
Cheap; Quick; Massive :D Factor
(But you'll need another car too)
It's always interesting how people can view cars so very differently. To me this is right at the bottom of the list: impractical, not that quick (compared to other similarly impractical cars) with a boring engine note, no lsd, only adequate brakes for track use, no intercooler so performance drops off and a pain to work on.
I spent a lot of time driving a friends SC on road and track. Definitely not saying you are wrong/I am right, just my take on this car. :)

IMG_6319.JPG
Its what makes the world interesting ... we can't all be the same eh! :thumbsup:

I've got an Elise Sports Racer as well as the Z4MR. Love both for different reasons, but since I s/c'd the Lotus I feel it is now genuinely quick and makes me giggle every time I drive. As for noise, I have a number of options in the garage ... the Stage 2 is a hoot. As for service, totally agree ... I pay an Indie to keep her running and reliable!