Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Custom OEM+ Exhaust

"M" Specific discussion
JAD

Custom OEM+ Exhaust

Post by JAD » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:26 pm

Machine monkey wrote:
JAD wrote:
Machine monkey wrote:And they look great if i do say so myself. Glad your happy with the exhaust :thumbsup:
So sadly the mini meet never happened as I too was mid house search. I've now moved to just below Wimbledon if anyone is about?

Machine Monkey, I've recently picked up a spare set of rear boxes. Would you have the time to do the mod mk2 mentioned in this thread? I'm keen for more noise but do not want too much rasp, so this sounds spot on :thumbsup:

Many thanks, all!

Yeah i would be happy to do them for you. The only thing i would ask is a bit of time to do them. As i have quite a bit on at the moment. and the new baby makes doing this stuff to a deadline a bit tricky.
The car hasn't moved for a good few weeks, plus the spare set are loose, so absolutely no rush. Remind me where you are? Wondering if dropping them off in person would be easier/cheaper than having them couriered...!

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Custom OEM+ Exhaust

Post by Machine monkey » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Yeah i would be happy to do them for you. The only thing i would ask is a bit of time to do them. As i have quite a bit on at the moment. and the new baby makes doing this stuff to a deadline a bit tricky.[/quote]

The car hasn't moved for a good few weeks, plus the spare set are loose, so absolutely no rush. Remind me where you are? Wondering if dropping them off in person would be easier/cheaper than having them couriered...![/quote]

I am in Oxford well just outside shall we continue this on PM.
My little blue zed is in lots of bits. With lots of things started and not many finished! I may have found the limits of my time and ability!!