Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Rare Colour Register - UK Owners Check In Please

"M" Specific discussion
flimper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by flimper » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:42 am

Pics of your stunner please imi89imi :)
Piano black & black extended leather. Power mirrors, tinted glass, PDC, Prof hi-fi, CD, retro-fit cruise

ShaunKC

Post by ShaunKC » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:24 pm

imi89imi wrote:
ShaunKC wrote:
imi89imi wrote::tumbleweed:

Ahhhh so your the person who bought this...Looks like you beat me to it...Stockton on tees was a bit far to arrange a viewing I think the guy had it up 2 days on P/h and sold.... It looks awesome in the pic. :)
Yes, as soon as I saw the advert I was there like a shot as I had been searching for a Sepang for quite a while. He had quite a bit of interest so I was just lucky to get there first! :D

You have to be quick when they come up for sale...I know he kept the leather interior immaculate. I'm jealous now. I've had to settle for a z4m coupe in alpine white which is the only two colours I would have consider.
Yes the whole car is immaculate, and I'm keeping it that way, however, I draw the line at sitting on a towel to protect the leather, like the previous owners did! Alpine white is a great colour, I don't think you settled for anything inferior there :D

Previous: Z4C 2007 Montego Blue // Current: Z4MC 2008 Sepang Bronze // Instagram: ayorkshirechap

imi89imi

Post by imi89imi » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:56 pm

Here is my Zeddy.....

:thumbsup:
Present- 58 plate BMW Z4M Coupe 3.2 Alpine White imola red leather

imi89imi

Post by imi89imi » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:03 am

ShaunKC wrote:
imi89imi wrote:
ShaunKC wrote:
Yes, as soon as I saw the advert I was there like a shot as I had been searching for a Sepang for quite a while. He had quite a bit of interest so I was just lucky to get there first! :D

You have to be quick when they come up for sale...I know he kept the leather interior immaculate. I'm jealous now. I've had to settle for a z4m coupe in alpine white which is the only two colours I would have consider.
Yes the whole car is immaculate, and I'm keeping it that way, however, I draw the line at sitting on a towel to protect the leather, like the previous owners did! Alpine white is a great colour, I don't think you settled for anything inferior there :D
oh really.....that explains it then....did you get the towel thrown in with the car?....lol

don't get me wrong the car looks fabulous in white.... however I think the bronze for example brings out the lines better and the colour you don't see in other cars let alone the Z4, where as white is some what 'common'.

flimper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by flimper » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:09 am

don't get me wrong the car looks fabulous in white.... however I think the bronze for example brings out the lines better and the colour you don't see in other cars let alone the Z4, where as white is some what 'common'.

Not in Z4M circles! Lovely motor :)
Piano black & black extended leather. Power mirrors, tinted glass, PDC, Prof hi-fi, CD, retro-fit cruise

flimper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by flimper » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:11 am

11 Coupes, 3 Roadsters so far out of 86 in total.

16.2% and rising I hope :D

beanitos

Post by beanitos » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:24 am

+1 for Bronze, saw it on a M6 a while back. Stopped me in my tracks.

Not the same colour, but had a bit of a moment staring at this at the Paris motorshow a few years back. I'm down with brown...
ginevra-geneva-porsche-ruf-rt35-2014-0-100_5.jpg
ginevra-geneva-porsche-ruf-rt35-2014-0-100_5.jpg (78.64 KiB) Viewed 2115 times
Z4MC | Midnight Blue | Heated Champagne Leather | Nav | CSLs | Stromung | RPI Intake | Black Grill

imi89imi

Post by imi89imi » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:06 pm

beanitos wrote:+1 for Bronze, saw it on a M6 a while back. Stopped me in my tracks.

Not the same colour, but had a bit of a moment staring at this at the Paris motorshow a few years back. I'm down with brown...

ginevra-geneva-porsche-ruf-rt35-2014-0-100_5.jpg
I don't think the gold alloys go well with that bronze 911.

There's an mk 2 Audi TT in bronze that parks up near where I work I'll try to take a snap of it.

LostBoy_84

Post by LostBoy_84 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:40 pm

imi89imi wrote: don't get me wrong the car looks fabulous in white.... however I think the bronze for example brings out the lines better and the colour you don't see in other cars let alone the Z4, where as white is some what 'common'.
Very nice though Imi, yours must be one of very few with Alpine White/Imola combination.
Gone but not forgotten
2007 Z4///M Coupé | Silver Grey | Imola Nappa Leather | Carbon Leather Trim | Nav | Cruise | PDC | Heated Seats | CSL's | H&R's

Current
2009 Ibis White Audi R8 V10 | 6-speed Manual | Lots of Carbon

imi89imi

Post by imi89imi » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:57 am

What I meant was white is so common on the road now you see Corsa, Astra and even a fair amount E89's it takes the wow factor away but for us guys we recognise the rarity to see on in a Z4M, hence why I bought the car.

Just to put in context my dad had a BMW 735i (1989) in white which he bought back in 1995 and that car was the talk of the town it had OEM spoiler....that's right 7 series with OEM spoiler and OEM BMW BBS wheels and the smell of the leather interior..... modern cars certainly don't use 100% leather. I remember the local shop owner telling me at the time he'd never seen a car let alone a BMW in white...you wouldn't have somebody say that now.

My dad also used to have a Nissan 200ZX in white again very rare back then bloody fast car.....I think that's where I get my desire for performance cars.

Stickr

Post by Stickr » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:39 pm

dan yeates wrote:Mine is one of seven in Monaco Blue (UK Roadsters) as I understand

ImageBMW Z4 M Roadster in Monaco Blue by Daniel Yeates, on Flickr
Nice, Mylor Bridge, I sometimes park up my Monaco blue mc there to go for a run. Will post up some pics when it's clean.

dan yeates

Post by dan yeates » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Stickr wrote:
dan yeates wrote:Mine is one of seven in Monaco Blue (UK Roadsters) as I understand

ImageBMW Z4 M Roadster in Monaco Blue by Daniel Yeates, on Flickr
Nice, Mylor Bridge, I sometimes park up my Monaco blue mc there to go for a run. Will post up some pics when it's clean.
Yes!

My girlfriend's parents used to live there. I loved the place. Wish I could live there. Nothing better than a blast around the countryside in the Z4M followed by a pint of Rattler and a burger at one of the many seaside pubs!
ex-BMW Z4 M Roadster in Monaco Blue ** BMW M135i ** Mercedes AMG GT S

flimper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by flimper » Thu May 18, 2017 7:34 am

Any more?

Pastry

Post by Pastry » Thu May 18, 2017 7:43 am

991 Carrera 2S
Now gone:
2008 Z4MR Midnight Blue Metallic
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Ruby Black
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Titanium Silver
2010 Z4 23i Msport and a 3.0i

flimper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by flimper » Thu May 18, 2017 7:58 am

Very nice it looks too!