Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Urgent! Help needed: Z4MC for magazine photoshoot today!

"M" Specific discussion
Fishy Dave

Post by Fishy Dave » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello,

In my role as the new BMWCC Z4 representative I've just been contacted by a leading car magazine who need a Z4M Coupe today at 10am (Friday 6th Feb) for a photo shoot in the Tunbridge Wells/South London area! They have a 3 car article set up with an AMG55 and a Cayman, but the Z4M they had lined up has sadly had to pull out at very short notice.
This will mostly be a static shoot, with probable short road test (note, NOT track driving!), fully insured and you will be well looked on the day, with an excellent article in a premium magazine to add to your cars history.
It can be a Z4M Coupe in any colour, but must be either completely stock or at least close to it. Probably the limit on modifications would be small suspension, induction/exhaust or wheel changes.
Please let me know asap by pm or on 07718 368173 if you can get your car to this area and I can give you full contact details of the deputy editor and features editor.

Thank you in advance, Dave :)
Last edited by Fishy Dave on Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corvette C6
Mazda RX-8 race car
Now sold: Z4M Roadster, the best all round car I have owned.

JAD

Urgent! Help needed: Z4MC for magazine photoshoot tomorrow!

Post by JAD » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:36 pm

Fishy Dave wrote:Hello,

In my role as the new BMWCC Z4 representative I've just been contacted by a leading car magazine who need a Z4M Coupe tomorrow at 10am (Friday 6th Feb) for a photo shoot in the Tunbridge Wells/South London area! They have a 3 car article set up with an AMG55 and a Cayman, but the Z4M they had lined up has sadly had to pull out at very short notice.
This will mostly be a static shoot, with probable short road test (note, NOT track driving!), fully insured and you will be well looked on the day, with an excellent article in a premium magazine to add to your cars history.
It can be a Z4M Coupe in any colour, but must be either completely stock or at least close to it. Probably the limit on modifications would be small suspension, induction/exhaust or wheel changes.
Please let me know asap by pm or on 07718 368173 if you can get your car to this area and I can give you full contact details of the deputy editor and features editor.

Definitely Coupe over Roadster as I could make that in a good condition IB roady!!

jimmybell

Post by jimmybell » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Sounds like a typical Evo used car piece. If anyone could do us proud and turn up with a mint polished Imola Coupe that'd do wonders to highlight how cool our cars are ;D
V12 Vantage S - Hammerhead Silver, Manual, Lightweight Wheels, Exterior Carbon++, Carbon Buckets, AMR Performance Pack.
M135i LCI - ZF8, White, HK Audio, Adaptive
--
GONE Z4 M Coupe, Imola, CSLs
GONE C63 AMG, Black, Performance Pack+, LSD, HK

Fishy Dave

Post by Fishy Dave » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:40 pm

JAD wrote:
Definitely Coupe over Roadster as I could make that in a good condition IB roady!!
:) Thank you, I asked that, but no, it has to be a Coupe on this occasion.
Corvette C6
Mazda RX-8 race car

jimmybell

Post by jimmybell » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:43 pm

Hexagon has a nice one collecting dust..
V12 Vantage S - Hammerhead Silver, Manual, Lightweight Wheels, Exterior Carbon++, Carbon Buckets, AMR Performance Pack.
M135i LCI - ZF8, White, HK Audio, Adaptive
--
GONE Z4 M Coupe, Imola, CSLs
GONE C63 AMG, Black, Performance Pack+, LSD, HK

Angelus666

Post by Angelus666 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:45 pm

I'd happily drop my car off with them and leave them to it, but I need to be in they city for a 10am meeting.

Where in south london would they need it dropping?

Fishy Dave

Post by Fishy Dave » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Angelus666 wrote:I'd happily drop my car off with them and leave them to it, but I need to be in they city for a 10am meeting.

Where in south london would they need it dropping?
You have pm :)
Corvette C6
Mazda RX-8 race car

srhutch

Post by srhutch » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:29 pm

We tend to prefer our roadster down in the south east. Must be due to the weather .

There are four ///M roadsters all within 30 minutes of tunbridge wells.

Angelus666

Post by Angelus666 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:29 am

Replied to the PM, the drop location won't work for me to get back into town in time now, so will have to miss out this time.

ChrisC85

Post by ChrisC85 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:59 am

Fishy Dave wrote:Hello,

In my role as the new BMWCC Z4 representative I've just been contacted by a leading car magazine who need a Z4M Coupe tomorrow at 10am (Friday 6th Feb) for a photo shoot in the Tunbridge Wells/South London area! They have a 3 car article set up with an AMG55 and a Cayman, but the Z4M they had lined up has sadly had to pull out at very short notice.
Please let me know asap by pm or on <a href="tel:07718 368173">07718 368173</a> if you can get your car to this area and I can give you full contact details of the deputy editor and features editor.

You sure it's tomorrow? You put 6th Feb in your post :P

I would happily lend you mine, but it's rather dirty at the moment.
Sold: Z4M Coupe, Sapphire Black.

Fishy Dave

Post by Fishy Dave » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:20 am

ChrisC85 wrote: You sure it's tomorrow? You put 6th Feb in your post :P

I would happily lend you mine, but it's rather dirty at the moment.
:poke: Yes, ok, it's today now :wink:
I think they can live with dirt as they'll need to clean the cars before the shoot anyway. I'll send you a pm immediately.
Corvette C6
Mazda RX-8 race car

original guvnor
Lifer
Lifer

Post by original guvnor » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:57 am

I would happily have lent mine (standard apart from Eventuri) but regrettably wrong end of the country. They couldn't have picked a less accessible location tucked away in the bottom corner of England!

Fishy Dave

Post by Fishy Dave » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:54 am

Thanks all for your interest, sadly there just wasn't enough time in the end. It looks like it will be a 2 car shoot out with a mention for the Z4M in dispatches. :(
Corvette C6
Mazda RX-8 race car

JAD

Post by JAD » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:57 am

Fishy Dave wrote:Thanks all for your interest, sadly there just wasn't enough time in the end. It looks like it will be a 2 car shoot out with a mention for the Z4M in dispatches. :(
I really hope it's not a major mag, as that really is poor planning. Far too late.

Fishy Dave

Post by Fishy Dave » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:23 pm

JAD wrote: I really hope it's not a major mag, as that really is poor planning. Far too late.
It was a big one, but in their defence it sounded like they were very organised, they just got let down by an owner yesterday. With so few M Coupes around it was always going to be tough to find a replacement at such short notice.
Corvette C6
Mazda RX-8 race car