Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Hunter Alignment - South London

"M" Specific discussion
VRSteve

Post by VRSteve » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:13 pm

MikeMcG wrote:I can also vouch for Station View in Dorking.
Took my Z4MR there before xmas to have the realignment done. They looked at the car for 15 mins then called me to say it really wasn't worth them doing it. Someone previously had heated up/rounded off the adjustment area of both front control arms and whilst it may be possible to get the car almost perfect using grips and brute force, it wouldn't stay that way for long. Recommended changing both sides with BMW parts.
Had the parts fitted last weekend and then aligned.......different car! Can't believe I'd put up with it for so long. Wondering now if I've ever had it as good as it feels now. Much nicer to drive.
Ok, it wasn't ideal to have such a large bill to fix it, but I can definitely feel the difference and the guys really knew their stuff when taking me through how they had set the car up.

You must be the guy he told me about on the phone!!
///M|Silver Grey|Black Leather|BT|Nav|DSP|Heated Seats|PDC|Stubby|Turner Limiters|Turner Rear Top Mounts|Bilstein B12|Powerflex ARB Bushes|Powerflex Lollipops|M-Track|
SOLD

jimmybell

Post by jimmybell » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Well - i'm sold. Mine's going there right after it's Insp1 :D
V12 Vantage S - Hammerhead Silver, Manual, Lightweight Wheels, Exterior Carbon++, Carbon Buckets, AMR Performance Pack.
M135i LCI - ZF8, White, HK Audio, Adaptive
--
GONE Z4 M Coupe, Imola, CSLs
GONE C63 AMG, Black, Performance Pack+, LSD, HK